Kuwait Airways needs an updated livery

Share info & photos related to world aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous aviation related hobbies.
PK777
Registered Member

Kuwait Airways needs an updated livery

Post by PK777 »

I dont know about you guys, but with all these gulf carriers improving and updating their liveries I think its about time Kuwait Airways followed suit. To me it looks quite out dated and needs a new fresh look!

Here are some designs that could be contenders?

http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairl ... d=00011026

http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairl ... d=00010858

This is pretty fashionable!!
http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairl ... d=00007297

http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairl ... d=00002520
zee757
Registered Member

Post by zee757 »

I totally agree with you!
The livery should be modernised. I haven't travelled on KU before haha, whats the cabins like?
Lufthansa Cargo
Registered Member

Post by Lufthansa Cargo »

zee757 Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally agree with you!
The livery should be modernised. I haven't travelled on KU before haha, whats the cabins like?

The cabins are not that bad actually but they do need to be updated along with the livery. The business/first class sections are the old type. They don't recline fully on the B772s and the A343s. However every seat has an IFE which also needs to be updated. I guess you could say the same for the A300s and the A310s in there fleet. The A320s are worse. If I re-call correctly they do not have PTVs in the seats.
Salem Aziz

GF: A340, B767 AA: AB6 KU: B772 ER, AB6, A320 LH: B744, A343 EK: A345, B772, A332 PK: B74M, B743, B772 MH: A330 E4: DC9 QR: B77W, A332. PA: A320
kashan
Registered Member

Re: Kuwait Airways needs an updated livery

Post by kashan »

This one is good, I would have liked it for PIA in dark/light shades of green, with large urdu logo in light gold on fuselage inplace of arabic text.

Shame on PIA chairman, managing director, board of directors, staff, designers and all others related to the new livery, who have contributed to further ruination of this once prestigious airlines image.
kashan
Registered Member

Post by kashan »

Shame on PIA chairman, managing director, board of directors, staff, designers and all others related to the new livery, who have contributed to further ruination of this once prestigious airlines image.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

kashan wrote:Image
Dude get over it man, why u brought PIA in between this thread unless PIA is becoming Arab carrier also, somehow some where....lol

I do like the very first rendition on Kuwaiti A343, i think that looks pretty kool and impressive. B787 one is so so, ok but not highly appealing....
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Kuwait Airways in one of the the oldest carriers in the Middle East and they should redesign their livery now i think :roll: very good liveries there... hope some one from Kuwait Airways see them.. :mrgreen:
See you at vpia.org
Virtual Pakistan International Airlines - The Wings of Pakistan!
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Quite suprised they havnt yet, maybe when they get delivery of their new aircraft they might think?!

Not sure why the PIA is in this thread??