DC8-55 Cargo template

Share info & photos related to world aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous aviation related hobbies.
flyingsystem
Registered Member

DC8-55 Cargo template

Post by flyingsystem »

Hi all,
I made this thing but I want to add a few things like shadows etc. But I dont have a program to do it. There are a few artists here, do you know some program which is easy to use? Thanks!

Dont hesitate to leave comments!
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

hmm........ maybe photoshop might help... I'm new to it too so i dun noe much about it. but some people here are very skilled with photoshop...
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

In which software did you made this template?
Adnan
flyingsystem
Registered Member

Post by flyingsystem »

I took the measures of the aircraft from a picture then I made it with paint.
Does anybody used The "GIMP", its a kind of photoshop but open-source and available for free on the internet. I tried quite a few times to install it on my PC but there is a problem after the installation...
flyingsystem
Registered Member

Post by flyingsystem »

I just downloaded adobe photoshop but its really not easy to use... :?
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

flyingsystem wrote:I just downloaded adobe photoshop but its really not easy to use... :?
yup... its a bit complex. I only know the basics.
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

flyingsystem...
You made this in paint then I must say you did an excellent job because I find paint very difficult software especially when you design these kinds of drawings.

BTW, how about painting it in paint too? You seems to be quite proficient in using paint? :roll:
Adnan
flyingsystem
Registered Member

Post by flyingsystem »

Yea but its like painting a hole house with a small bruch! Im trying now to learn a little photoshop.
But do you think that if i made it with photshop it would be better than with paint? Then i'll try perhaps to make it with it.
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

flyingsystem wrote:Yea but its like painting a hole house with a small bruch! Im trying now to learn a little photoshop.
But do you think that if i made it with photshop it would be better than with paint? Then i'll try perhaps to make it with it.
Definitely specialized Photoshop software would give it a professional look instead of what you could get it painted with Paint. But I said ‘how about Trying it in Paint’. You can save this template and paint it again afterwards when you get enough skills working in Photoshop!
Adnan
flyingsystem
Registered Member

Post by flyingsystem »

Yea i'll try, i'll post the result then