Air India's new livery

Forum for sharing world aviation photos.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Two new photos of Air India's brand new B777-200LR

Photo 1: http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id ... 158&size=o

Nose close-up photo: http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id ... 569&size=o
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Nasir
Registered Member

Post by Nasir »

There's something odd about the window decals. They don't seem to be the same design as the Rajasthani jharokas as was part of the palace livery- this one seems much more basic in construction.
kamalla
Registered Member

Post by kamalla »

Nasir wrote:There's something odd about the window decals. They don't seem to be the same design as the Rajasthani jharokas as was part of the palace livery- this one seems much more basic in construction.
I would agree, they definitely look different.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Like one member at airliners.net aptly said the windows have only been reatined out of senseless nostalgia.

They are not at all suitiong the livery and it could do without them.
ali_khan
Registered Member

Post by ali_khan »

I don't know, the livery looks rather cheaply done ... a couple of 3D graphics on the tail. Don't like it at all ... plus the symbol on the tail is hard to recognize since half of it is cut off. After looking at this, I would have to say ... Well done PIA (no politics intended).
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Nasir wrote:There's something odd about the window decals. They don't seem to be the same design as the Rajasthani jharokas as was part of the palace livery- this one seems much more basic in construction.
I agree the window design looks very odd with this new deisgn - kinda unmatched.