New Release:Bluebox PIA A310-308 AP-BEU Gateway to East

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

it is actually anything made by schabak is bad!!!! however the company schuco is ok i got a PIA 747 777 schuco beige colour was dark but textures were much better than schabak
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

sAAd
Deactivated

Post by sAAd »

If you look closely, u'll see that the windows towards the fron are higher than the windows in the back :shock:

or is that because of the way the shot is taken!!??
sAAd!
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

sAAd wrote:If you look closely, u'll see that the windows towards the fron are higher than the windows in the back :shock:

or is that because of the way the shot is taken!!??
it loooks like that, but if you notice, the fuselauge is closing in to the front...
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

recieved this model today very happy with it except the markings on the left side are wrong and hence why i displayed the right side instead. Great model. would like to see PX and DW to do this maybe GJ. and other PIA liveries on the A310 like the 'Thatta' and 'Muree' liveries... BBX may do another perhaps? wouldnt bother me the more the merrier!!!

has rollable wheels, nothing wrong with PAX windows to me, colours spot on not like DW, of course missed white stripe on flag (not bothered)
however this model looks odd alongside the DW PIA 742BM hope DW sort that out when they do the mughal tail
looks great alongside PIA 747 PX and GJ PIA 777