PCR test result need for flight British Airways from Lahore to London?

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
umar744
Registered Member

PCR test result need for flight British Airways from Lahore to London?

Post by umar744 »

Yes or NO Pakistan Lahore's PCR test result negative need show to check in British Airways at Lahore airport for flight BA258 from Lahore to London yes or no with proof of NHS Covid pass fully booster fully vaccine certificate?

Yes or No shall I show UK London Heathrow's PCR test result negative to Lahore airport on arrivals by BA259 from London Heathrow Airport to Lahore LHE airport?

Any British Airways passengers claim Euro 600 for delay more than 3 to 4 hours departure from London to Lahore and from Lahore to Lahore due to bad weather heavy fog delayed flight?

Please let me know reply now
bukhari917
Registered Member

Re: PCR test result need for flight British Airways from Lahore to London?

Post by bukhari917 »

umar744 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:42 pm Yes or NO Pakistan Lahore's PCR test result negative need show to check in British Airways at Lahore airport for flight BA258 from Lahore to London yes or no with proof of NHS Covid pass fully booster fully vaccine certificate?

If UK is your final destination, No.

Yes or No shall I show UK London Heathrow's PCR test result negative to Lahore airport on arrivals by BA259 from London Heathrow Airport to Lahore LHE airport?

You need to have a PCR test result and upload it at passtrack app before boarding from London. Without passtrack data, you will not be allowed to board. Once in Pakistan, you will not be asked to show pcr or passtrack because check in agent has already checked in London. Selected flights however will be tested on arrival with RAT test.

Any British Airways passengers claim Euro 600 for delay more than 3 to 4 hours departure from London to Lahore and from Lahore to Lahore due to bad weather heavy fog delayed flight?

You can only claim it if airline delayed it due to its fault. If delay certificate from the airline says delay was due to weather/fog, you are not eligible for compensation.

baberblues
Registered Member

Post by baberblues »

umar744 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:42 pm Yes or NO Pakistan Lahore's PCR test result negative need show to check in British Airways at Lahore airport for flight BA258 from Lahore to London yes or no with proof of NHS Covid pass fully booster fully vaccine certificate?

You cannot claim compensation for the flight delay due to the weather, it is only for reasons within airline control in which you can claim for flights delay such as problem with aircraft, or no crew.
umar744
Registered Member

Post by umar744 »

Shall I get PCR test before 1805 or AFTER 1805 on this Friday 28th January 2022 for flight from LHR Heathrow to LHE Lahore SUNDAY 30th January 2022 departure 1805?
British Airways told me that if more than 3 three hours delay even fog or bad weather or technical, etc then yes euro 600 claim but Last Friday 21st January 2 two hours delay NOT claim euro 600 under / less than 3 hours but only offer voucher for food / drink BUT today Sunday 23rd January on time arrival 0655am tomorrow Monday morning 24th January 2022.
inducedrag
Registered Member

Post by inducedrag »

Covid tests to end for arrivals into England: PM

The UK government is set to drop compulsory coronavirus tests for those arriving in England, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said, according to AFP.

“To show that this country is open for business, open for travellers, you will see changes so that people arriving no longer have to take tests if they've been vaccinated,” he told reporters on a hospital visit. He noted that this will apply only to arrivals who have been “double vaccinated”.

The government currently requires British and other citizens arriving into England from most countries to take a lateral flow test for Covid-19 within two days.
umar744
Registered Member

Post by umar744 »

Please tell me YES or NO shall I get PCR test tomorrow Friday 28th January 2022 BEFORE time 1805 or AFTER time 1805 for my flight departure Sunday 30th January 2022 departure 1805 but I paid PCR test "next day" for Heathrow Airport please let me know reply soon