London to Karachi via Doha July 2019

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
Zulfiqar
Registered Member

London to Karachi via Doha July 2019

Post by Zulfiqar »

Here are some photos of my journey from London Heathrow to Karachi on Qatar Airways.
QR008 a A380 (initially supposed to be A350-1000 and QR610 a B788 (initially supposed to 77W). Cabin crew was excellent, ground staff at check in , both in LHR and DOH ) were very flustered. I am sure they deal with large number of passengers day in day out. Food on the whole was OK. Both flights were almost full to capacity.

On time push back-long taxi.

QR A380 -Light, airy and clean interior-

View from my aisle seat-Gulf 789

About 15 minute wait for T/O clearance.

Dinner about 90 minutes into the flight- Lamb Machboos, pasta salad and Lemon Posset (mousse)

back stairwell with mood lights

Snack - vegetable pastry before landing-

At Doha, QR flight to Karachi /ISB and LHE were from the North Node (accessible using train or a long walk) of the airport. This meant we were to be bused to our aircraft (despite the airport being almost empty) - Zurich flight was also departing from here.

B788 A7-BDA GNex engine upclose.

PIA A320 boarding for ISB- (Poor quality due to distance/ darknesss/ and a moving aircraft and not the best camera in the world).

Brunch chicken machboos

Descent into Karachi- landing a just few miutes behind

At Karachi JIAP - 2 birds

thanks in advance for viewing.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: London to Karachi via Doha July 2019

Post by Abbas Ali »

Very nice set of photos - thank you Zulfiqar for sharing.

Looking forward to seeing Karachi photos.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at: