‘Srinagar Airport 2nd best in the world’

Forum for discussing non-Pakistani aviation issues and news.
jawad_cse
Registered Member

‘Srinagar Airport 2nd best in the world’

Post by jawad_cse »

Courtesy Greater Kashmir
“Our rating is 4.77 out of 5 which is the second best in providing good services to our valued customers. It is a really good performance shown by AAI and this has been achieved with coordination and sincerity shown by my colleagues here particularly JKP, CRPF. It is a team work because of which this airport has achieved this feat.”

Srinagar Airport has been rated as the 2nd best airport in the world in the category of handling up to 2 million passengers per year by the Airports Council International, a global non-profit organisation of Airport operators. Disclosing this to the media, Director Srinagar Airport, RK Shinde, said, “It is a proud feeling for us.
“Our rating is 4.77 out of 5 which is the second best in providing good services to our valued customers. It is a really good performance shown by AAI and this has been achieved with coordination and sincerity shown by my colleagues here particularly JKP, CRPF. It is a team work because of which this airport has achieved this feat.”
On the occasion, the Director announced that Srinagar Airport would soon have free wifi services for the passengers. “Now we have achieved this ranking, next step is to sustain and maintain our quality by offering excellent services to our passengers. For that we have initiated various plans and one of those is offering free wifi services at the airport.”
“We have already signed MoU with BSNL for free wifi and the installation of equipments is almost over.”
He added that AAI has further plans for expansion of this airport for which proposal is in the pipeline.

Recently I travelled on delhi-srinagar free wifi was already available at SXR. I dnt kno what they are talking of providing free wifi if it is already there
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Re: ‘Srinagar Airport 2nd best in the world’

Post by CoyBoy »

Congrats! but the title is a bit misleading, anyways to be number two world wide for a relatively unkown place in any category is impressive.