FSX Karachi photoscenery

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
salman malim
Registered Member

FSX Karachi photoscenery

Post by salman malim »

tried to make photoscenery for karachi, takes long time, this is night sample....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
imranzul
Registered Member

Re: FSX Karachi photoscenery

Post by imranzul »

Wow that looks great for photoscenery. I have the same Karachi photoscenery but day only. Very good work Keep it up. Is it the whole of Karachi or just one specific area?
salman malim
Registered Member

Post by salman malim »

i tried to make it last summer, its too much work and i couldnt keep up with it. the lights have to be individually placed then, thousands of objects have to be added and so on, so i was looking for someone willing to carry on a karachi photoscenery project, especially since theirs no good karachi scenery for fsx except fo the msk productions. If their was someone willing, i could explain the whole procedure.
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

Its is laborious work, I tried to add 3D night lights to FSX photoscenery but didn't get far. It looks like your night lights are textures only - you need some kind of 3D object placer. Fencebuilder Pro lets you add objects in rows so to save time, this may be good for long streets/ roads. Maybe you could explain to me how to do it. PM me if necessary.

Details below
http://secure.simmarket.com/fsaddon-fen ... 116).phtml
PIAS Virtual
Registered Member

Post by PIAS Virtual »

salman malim wrote:tried to make photoscenery for karachi, takes long time, this is night sample....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Great ! :thumbs_up:
Feathers shall raise men even as they do birds towards heaven :— That is by letters written with their quills.
See you @ http://piasvirtual.org
raihans
Registered Member

Post by raihans »

a very good effort, you can make it truly a city of lights i.e. Karachi known as "Roshnion ka shehar" in FS as well :thumbs_up:
Raihan SR Bakhsh

flickr.com/photos/raihanshahzad
EY-B77W, A345, A320, A319, EK-B773, B77W, A388, FZ-B738, GF-L1011, B732, A332, A320, A319, KU-A343, AB6, A310, A320, NL-A320, PK-B707/720, B733, B772, B77L, AB4, A310, A320, QR-A320, A321, A333, A359, A35X, B77W, B788, WY-B738, B739, A333
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

I think he needs assistance in completing this project, again PM me sir I will love to see this night scenery in FSX, I will see how much time I can devote.
salman malim
Registered Member

Post by salman malim »

thanks everyone, i know its hard work, especially creating 3d objects with textures which is why im leaving it for the professionals out there. But i was hoping at least fsx users could get the 'night' feel in karachi. anyways, if anyone wants, i could post the instructions of how to apply the night lighting on photoshop,and then how to render .bgl file with sbuilderx.