2010 PIA Tail Souvenir - PIA Tender Notice

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

2010 PIA Tail Souvenir - PIA Tender Notice

Post by Abbas Ali »

Saw following sample photo in PIA tender notice for the supply of similar 2010 PIA tail souvenir pieces (total of 1000 pieces) required by the airline before August 7, 2010.

Probably copies of this souvenir will be presented to PIA business partners/clients on the occasion of Pakistan's independence day on August 14, 2010.

Source & Further Details: PIA - Tender Notices

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Nasir
Registered Member

Re: 2010 PIA Tail Souvenir - PIA Tender Notice

Post by Nasir »

How difficult is it to replicate the deep green color, the curvature of the crescent as well as the white wave to match the actual tail?! I can't believe they got all three wrong!
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Nasir wrote:How difficult is it to replicate the deep green color, the curvature of the crescent as well as the white wave to match the actual tail?! I can't believe they got all three wrong!
4th one, if u look closely at the crescent it's shape of lower inner/outer curvatures are off also!!

It would be good piece as souvenir only if they fix the errors pointed out already.
mhansari
Registered Member

Post by mhansari »

This sample was produced by my advertising agency - we have recently been appointed as one of PIA's agencies. This item, along with a very similar looking business card holder, was suggested by us as a giveaway item for their agent network etc.

As for the artwork on the tail - it is based on a design provided to us by PIA themselves. the green colour, however looks wrong. I have one of these on my desk in front of me, and the green is much darker than it seems in that picture.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

mhansari wrote:This sample was produced by my advertising agency - we have recently been appointed as one of PIA's agencies. This item, along with a very similar looking business card holder, was suggested by us as a giveaway item for their agent network etc.

As for the artwork on the tail - it is based on a design provided to us by PIA themselves. the green colour, however looks wrong. I have one of these on my desk in front of me, and the green is much darker than it seems in that picture.
I wish I had your job! looool Sounds cool!
MZ_sparkle
Registered Member

Post by MZ_sparkle »

Beautifull !!