Swiss Air Force Hawker Hunter Over Alps - Video

Forum for sharing world aviation videos.
hazad
Registered Member

Swiss Air Force Hawker Hunter Over Alps - Video

Post by hazad »

Hi,

Please watch the following video:

It shows the Swiss air force's Hunter in flight with Hawk trainers. After watching it a few times, I realized, we have 2 Pakistani made planes, JF-17 and K-8, we have the most beautiful scenery, and, we for sure have the talented cameramen.

Someone, please get this idea over to the responsible people in the PAF to have a video like this made.

I'm sure we have the talent and the choreography skills, so certain, I'll cut off my manhood if proven otherwise.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: Swiss Air Force Hawker Hunter Over Alps - Video

Post by Abbas Ali »

Topic title has been changed from 'JF-17 and K8 Video' to 'Swiss Air Force Hawker Hunter Over Alps - Video' because that's what's shown in the video.

The Swiss Hunter video is fantastic and it certainly will be nice to see something similar made with Pakistan Air Force (PAF) aircraft specially I would like to see something like that made with PAF F-16s over Pakistani mountains.

Btw, PAF since its early years also has made some very nice air-to-air videos of its various combat, transport and training aircraft overy various parts of Pakistan including over mountains in country's northern areas.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
yousaf465
Registered Member

Re: Swiss Air Force Hawker Hunter Over Alps - Video

Post by yousaf465 »

the video is gone can somebody upload a copy