Jinnah International: OPKC Karachi progress

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
imranzul
Registered Member

Re: Jinnah International: OPKC karachi progress

Post by imranzul »

msarmadk wrote:Well, I am not saying that your hard earned cash is going to waste. Not at all sir. There is noting to flare up about. As I told you earlier we are working on the new installer. I don't think we have to spend our lives on the computer. We have limited resources too and if you expect us to work 24-hours a day on flight simulator files then let me tell you that we can't. You just have to wait till sim-market updates the web page which is not going to take long. I don't think I said anything that was hard to understand.
Secondly, when you make such statements it makes the developers hard work seem useless. I personally went to Jinnah terminal several times and tried hard but I couldn't get inside anyway. Although I also tried different sources but to no avail and that resulted in hundreds of hours of online photo searching.
Also, I don't think I have been non-supportive to my customers. I just told them whatever was happening inside and they don't want to believe it. Maybe it's because you don't trust us and that is fair but please don't make such statements again.

Thank you.
Well next time change your attitude instead of a childish - "I told you so" - You should not be arguing with your customer(s) as generally speaking - bad news travel faster thank good .I never said or implied that "the developers hard work seem useless" as I have stated many times before you are a talented designer. I have a right to any opinion I wish, and and if I didn't trust you - The I would not have bought your product. Lets put an end to this matter and for your own benefit- also - get the problem sorted.Thanks
Last edited by imranzul on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Umair94
Registered Member

Post by Umair94 »

Wow bro this looks awesome can't wait till its aes support then ill definetely will buy it!
keep it up! i know its hard for you that ppl are suffering you with emails that the scenery doesnt work but just let them go and fix the problem.
All The Way, It's PIA
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

@ Imranzul

I was just trying to be casual as this is not my support forum. I have got the problem sorted out if only you could wait for a little bit, your patience will be grateful.

And I am sorry if you thought my attitude towards the problem was CHILDISH.

Thank you,
Sarmad.
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

Thanks for the compliments Umair bhai.
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

Maybe its a good idea to get a website/support forum setup, for this product to promote more, I eagerly await the updated files, as I got an FE.DLL error then CTD which is a MS texture error, removed product then MS worked fine. Apologies if my words sounded harsh but they were not meant to be. Cant wait to use product looking good from the screenshots

Maybe you could send me the updated files :)
vpiahr
Registered Member

Post by vpiahr »

msarmadk
Many thanks for keeping everyone updated on this Site regarding the unforseen corruption and the follow up action that you have made known to put things right.

Many members of HOP and VPIA have been waiting for this project to finaly become available.

Well done Sir!
PS Check your PM!
Perry Green
PIA10170
Allama Iqbal Int

http://www.vpia.org/
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

Just to confirm Mr Khan has kindly sent the files that were needed, the scenery is brilliant, working perfectly, I will urge all flight sim enthusiasts to purchase this scenery. I highly recommend and thank you mr Khan for all your time and effort, worth every penny. Great work Sir. All the best.
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

Indeed the scenery is great but it looks that the Price for "NON-Pakistanis" is too high
I already read comments and a short article about Jinnah Airport for FS9 and they all said the Price is too high
So i think Sarmad bhai you can get more money if you make the price more less because then more people will buy it InshAllah!
You know flytampa Dubai Airprot is a huge scenery Project and cost 20 €.
So I think its better if you make the price for Karachi between 15 and 20 €uros.

The German Flight Simulator Magazine Flightxpress will release a complete review of the Airport in their next issue available beginning of march.
But they also said that the price is too high
Best Regards / Wa´alaikumusalam
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

Price is a tad on the high side, but thats up to Mr Khan/ simmarket , any item thats newly released is always expensive and there is no other developer that does pakistani airports for that reason alone Mr Khan has tapped into a niche. With time, I'm sure the price will come down, It is probably the most I have spent on an addon - but all of us were using his free version so I knew what to expect. We need to support all pakistani addon developers as much we can.
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

Thank you everybody for these wonderful comments. This is very encouraging for me.

Secondly, I totally agree that the price is a little high, that is mostly because of the effort I put into this scenery, as this is the first one and since I had been working on it alone for 2 years almost, I thought this would be fine but also I have to take care of my customers but the problem is also piracy, most people don't buy the scenery just because they can get it online for free so that's a bummer. So I actually have no market inside Pakistan, which is the biggest user of this airport. Hopefully the next one won't be priced so high.

Third, I am trying to get a new PC so I would get better frames. :mrgreen:
And make more sceneries. :mrgreen:

Btw I am looking for the cargo building photos for Benazir Bhutto International Airport, any help would be appreciated.

Thankyou,
Sarmad.
vpiahr
Registered Member

Post by vpiahr »

Well done Sarmad. I have installed the corrected download, your labour of love will be appreciated by many. Sadly the Piracy issue is expected, but so saying hopefully this will not damage your plans for future projects. There is a real need for scenery that represents Pakistan. Virtual Pakistan Intl are constantly recieving E Mails for scenery information.

Look forward to future projects!

PS: Can you please E Mail me at vpiaresources@btinternet.com
VPIA have something that may interest you!
Perry Green
PIA10170
Allama Iqbal Int

http://www.vpia.org/
Umair94
Registered Member

Post by Umair94 »

Please put some screenshots!
All The Way, It's PIA
Umair94
Registered Member

Post by Umair94 »

Still any news from AES?
All The Way, It's PIA
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

As it turns out, Mr. Oliver Pabst is a little busy for the next week but I have already sent him the files so he will have a look at it.
Umair94
Registered Member

Post by Umair94 »

great i can't wait till its AES support so i can Fly day night around karachi
All The Way, It's PIA