PIA Livery changing soon - Tariq Kirmani

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

I liked it also, little work on the tail, Good.
PK773ER
Registered Member

Post by PK773ER »

Better then the current one 8)
urdu logo on engines will be nice addition plus Crescent and star a little smaller and upwards??
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

Perfect. I hope this is the new modified livery.
"Now we're going round in circles, tell me will this deja vu never end?"
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

They should just simply put back PIA on the tail(with or without any design in background) and Pakistan title upfront.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

CoyBoy wrote:They should just simply put back PIA on the tail(with or without any design in background) and Pakistan title upfront.
I also agree with this suggestion.
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
CPH
Registered Member

Re: Its only a suggestion

Post by CPH »

basit_s wrote:Livery by Alexander Richardson/ arp design

I Think this one looks GREAT 8) , simply because I think Pakistan got a very good looking flag with the "moon & star" and the deep green color.

And it looks good with the half white fuselage.

But it will also look great with PIA in urdu on the engines.

But again everybody got it's own taste... Mine is close to Alexander Richardson's.
Regards

G. Elahi
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Certainly this design looks better than the current one, but still needs some more touches to it, something on the engines (green engines with white PIA logo ?? :wink:
Nasir
Registered Member

Post by Nasir »

Picture removed :)
Last edited by Nasir on Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

nice work Nasir....to be honest it looks more appealing....why im saying that is cuz it has Pakistan in Urdu and PIA on the engines in Urdu which adds more spice in the livery
PakN'US
Registered Member

Post by PakN'US »

Nasir,
That is awesome. Just my personal opinion that there should be some gold in there like classic PIA livery of 70's. I am sure you have looked at BMI livery, which is rather appealing!
Regards
Just when you thought you were winning the rat race, along came faster rats!!!
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

PakN'US wrote:Just my personal opinion that there should be some gold in there like classic PIA livery of 70's
Dont you think that will be too much ? i mean you dont want to over load it do you?
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Nasir did you just send this one suggestion or more? Its lovely. Did you send them to where I told you to?
Moin Abbasi
Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Post by Amaad Lone »

Hi Nasir

The white part of the tail does not appeal me. Looking a bit awakward, not in a flow.

How about posting a closeup of just the tail.

Plus the urdu Pakistan above the registration is making things a bit cluttered up, how about moving the registration somewhere else. Maybe same location, but under the windows.
P.I.A

God's International Airline
khwateenohazraat
Registered Member

Post by khwateenohazraat »

Nasir Ji,

Its a very nice design i like the PIA on the engines especially. The tail is nice, but i prefer your other design, the one that Amaad Sahib has on his name, you know the one that has a bit of silver in it and is more wavyish.

Just one suggestion, how would it look if you put the Urdu PIA logo as the same size as the English one, instead of it being so small.

The Urdu calligraphy is so pretty i feel it should be more prominent, it gives a whole different feel, and adds more colour and interest to the whole design.

Overall very well done, as always. Have you done anything for the Provincial designs?

KH
Khwateen o hazraat twajjo farmay'ye...
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Nasir your livery looks overworked, even if you compare it to the bold yet balanced 1980's scheme, much rather them revive the drab original version that debuted on the 777, using new thicker font for Pakistan title and PIA, or even the Pashmina using new fonts and darker greens.