PIA Logo - Gold is Back

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
747-300
Registered Member

Re: PIA Logo - Gold is Back

Post by 747-300 »

I personally don't want to see a new livery now. Too much wastage of Money. PIA has wasted repainting their aircrafts 5 times in 21 years. Many major airlines don't do this stupid act which wastes alot of money and lots of concentration.
Jumbo is just not a plane, it's a legacy !
Sherry3002
Registered Member

Post by Sherry3002 »

747-300 wrote:I personally don't want to see a new livery now. Too much wastage of Money. PIA has wasted repainting their aircrafts 5 times in 21 years. Many major airlines don't do this stupid act which wastes alot of money and lots of concentration.
Agree.

I also think since there is already a hint of gold in their livery, PIA won't be changing it. I'm personally in favour of that.
PIA, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Lufthansa, BA, Turkish, American, AirBerlin, Thai, Air France, Delta, Korean, Qantas, and many more. :D

Pakistan-1
Registered Member

Post by Pakistan-1 »

Well normally a Plane is repainted every 5 years (as that is part of one of the checks) so it is not a waste of money if a new livery is introduced in a timely manner
Special Concept Livery to celebrate Pakistan's 70th year of Independence
Pakistan-1
Registered Member

Post by Pakistan-1 »

CoyBoy wrote:
Image my version :p
Special Concept Livery to celebrate Pakistan's 70th year of Independence