Request for Expression of Interest (EoI)
Hiring of Customer Service Training
Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited (PIACL), is undergoing a significant transformation programme across all aspects of its business. At the heart of this transformation, PIA is working hard to significantly improve the level of service offered to its customers so that it can attract and retain customers from within Pakistan and and beyond.
PIA recognizes that its employees, and, employees in front line customer service roles such as cabin crew, ground staff and call centres, are instrumental in delivering world class service that exceeds customer's expectations. Hence PIA wishes to engage the services of a reputable training provider to design develop and deliver customer service training for its front line employees. This investment in its people will contribute to fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement in the customer experience.
To enhance the overall customer experience by training all customer facing employees which includes cabin crew, ground staff and call centre in a bespoke training programme that is in line with international world class service standards.
Scope of Work
The training program shall take into account all aspects of customer services including cabin crew, ground services and call centre across all Pakistan domestic stations and international stations.
PIACL expects the Training Consultancy provider to perform the following tasks (at a minimum) which includes:
- Conduct a gap analysis of existing training program for cabin crew, ground staff and call centre.
- Develop service standards for PIA based PIA vision, mission and values.
- Conduct a training need analysis for the target audiences.
- Design and develop bespoke interactive training program that covers all aspects of the customer experience for the target audiences (training content must cover all training materials such as participant workbooks, trainer notes/guides, power point slides, handouts and interactive exercises etc.
- Deliver the training program across Pakistan as per the agreed delegate numbers and develop a team of in house Master Trainers that can carry the program forward. Trainers must be experienced in delivery customer service training and develop a robust mechanism to measure the effectiveness of the training program.