Hawk Air

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
DREAM LINER
Registered Member

Hawk Air

Post by DREAM LINER »

https://www.flyhawkint.com
New upcoming airline in pakistan
Thunder
Registered Member

FLY HAWK INTERNATIONAL

Post by Thunder »

FLY HAWK INTERNATIONAL Another Airline Coming Soon.

We at fly hawk international intend to provide the world class hospitality and inflight service like no one has ever experienced before keeping that in mind keeping the prices affordable for the common man. To enjoy the world class service as per our slogan “home in the sky”. And initially as per CAA Pakistan rules we are supposed to operate domestic flights before commencing international routes.

We intend to induct new generation Aircrafts for safe and secure travel

Fly Hawk international intends to empower youth of Pakistan by inducting them giving the chance to flourish in their respective career. And company has been registered in SECP as well.

https://www.flyhawkint.com/
inducedrag
Registered Member

Re: FLY HAWK INTERNATIONAL

Post by inducedrag »

Thunder wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:26 am FLY HAWK INTERNATIONAL Another Airline Coming Soon.

We at fly hawk international intend to provide the world class hospitality and inflight service like no one has ever experienced before keeping that in mind keeping the prices affordable for the common man. To enjoy the world class service as per our slogan “home in the sky”. And initially as per CAA Pakistan rules we are supposed to operate domestic flights before commencing international routes.

We intend to induct new generation Aircrafts for safe and secure travel

Fly Hawk international intends to empower youth of Pakistan by inducting them giving the chance to flourish in their respective career. And company has been registered in SECP as well.

https://www.flyhawkint.com/
One more name to add on paper to
Afeef Zara Airways.
Askari Air.
Air Sial.
Go Green.
Liberty Air.
siddhi817
Registered Member

Re: Hawk Air

Post by siddhi817 »

I am skeptical on launch of any of these airlines.

I am sorry but many of the seth with extra wealth that running an airline is something like a daewoo bus service until they land into documentation and approval process with the CAA. Then they try cutting corners, bypass rules and regulations and try to influence the flight standards and airworthiness directors by political means.

When this fails, they put blame on PCAA for stunted growth of aviation in Pakistan

sorry if I sound to realistic to 'owner' of any upcoming prospective airline present on this forum

but please try to get acquainted with the rules and regulations first, then hire professionals (not recent ivy league graduates just because they speak in a foreign accent), pay them good, do the right even if gets delayed a little while, be rational and have a proper plan of action. Be truthful to yourself first and see the reward yourself in the long run

trust me, I have seen men in suits boasting years of experience talking rubbish and showing off to others. Don't get enamored by the looks only

disclaimer: Neither an employee of PCAA nor defending them at all. Just a professional who has had enough of the ill-planning and immaturity in the local aviation market from ceo down to sweeper including himself
siddhi817
Registered Member

Post by siddhi817 »

I forgot one last point

when you hire a professional, let him/ her work and listen to their advises instead of imposing your own whimsical desires or fauji mindset. Learn the difference between an airline and a niazi bus service
Tuti Fruiti
Registered Member

Post by Tuti Fruiti »

i agree , that these are just paper airlines....

As mentioned, no doubt the airlines must be cutting corners... But is it all of them and all the time. Despite passenger number rising , the national and private airlines seems to shrink all the time. on the other side, the passengers who want ot go abroad are left with one option,that they have to go to middle east to catch their connecting flight with substaially high fares and domestically either many routes dont exist and those who do are way too expensive..

also it looks like foerign airlines are not coming and one cant wait for them either, ...

Summary is..whatever aviation policy is ..it is neither serving Pakistani Airlines nor serving travelling Pakistanis
Definitely, there is something really wrong with PCAA and the govt policies..
siddhi817
Registered Member

Post by siddhi817 »

Sir,

I was referring to CAA ANOs and AOC guide. The planner of these paper airlines rush or push for AOC whilst not completely understanding the rules and regulations. They do not acquaint with the rules in the first place

As far as the national aviation policy is concerned, it was made by a non-aviation person to give benefit to someone. It was imposed upon on CAA. Even many in CAA are against it
Tuti Fruiti
Registered Member

Post by Tuti Fruiti »

True..
we agree in the end that its ultimately the passengers and aviation sector that suffers
umi787
Registered Member

Post by umi787 »

it is Fly Hawk International, a new upcoming airline. But that was "HAWK AIR" which had utilized Rayyan Air's AOC, Brought two 20 seater aircraft. However defaulted for payment so the aircraft were confiscated by the bank still standing at PEW, the time frame was 2015-16 (correct me if im wrong)
But the new up coming Airline is not "Hawk air" it’s "Fly Hawk International" which has nothing to do with "Fly Hawk International". I really wish it ll work under the rules and regulations of PCAA and lets wait for best things to come for aviation industry of Pakistan.
Ilyushin76
Registered Member

Post by Ilyushin76 »

Visited FlyHawk's office once or twice on someone's recommendation. Was pretty surprised with the team composition. At one end they had some good experienced ex-Shaheen crew who were setting up operations - understandable. Had a good chit chat with them. They knew what was to be done and how. Gave me the impression the company had potential.

Met the "admin" team and my impression of the airline was immediately reversed. They had a couple of fresh CPL guys straight out of flight school who gave an impression that FlyHawk was the best thing that ever happened to Pakistani aviation. I later found out through one of my associates that one of these pilots I met passed out from MFC and was not liked by his peers due to his "attitude". The other guy seemed to be okay.

Met the owner Mr Shahid and man o man was he some piece of work who was more interested in throwing corny jokes around than being a professional.

I immediately realized that the operation team will not be around for long with the owner's crappy attitude. Never showed up after that.

Recently found out that their main guy did leave FlyHawk. God help them !
Tuti Fruiti
Registered Member

Post by Tuti Fruiti »

Lets hope one day hawk,afeef zahra,k2,air sial etc take off and the remaining private airblue, sareen get more jets and dont do into recession..
arshad.altaf
Registered Member

Post by arshad.altaf »

Noticed a "Reliance Aviation Tech Services" counter next to Serene check in counter at Islamabad airport on 20th May 2019. I guess they are not an airline but something different. Tech support at the airport perhaps..

Arshad
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Reliance Aviation Tech Services gave advertisements recently to hire personnel.

Details here: viewtopic.php?t=27750

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at: