Dasu Hydropower Consultants (DHC) are the construction supervision consultants and provide technical assistance to Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) for construction of Dasu Hydropower Project in Dasu, Upper Kohistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. DHC requires services of a competent expert for evaluation of work to be undertaken on the contractor's proposal for air transportation facilities and associated services. The terms of reference and the requirements for the expert as as follows:
Terms of Reference
- Review of technical parameters of a helicopter to be procured.
- Review of requirements of air crew and maintenance ground crew.
- Review of preparation of clarifications and discussion with the contractor related to the procurement, associated facilities and construction schedule.
- Review of preparation of clarifications and discussion with the contractor related to the construction requirements and facilities at Dasu and Islamabad.
- Review of cost proposal and assistance in negotiation with the conctractor.
- Preparation of proposal evaluation report and recommendations to WAPDA.
Evaluator for provision of air transportation facility.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
More than fifteen years working at airport as technical engineer and/or working as a pilot.
Dasu in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for three months.