PIA with its current revitalization plan needs talented, energetic and self-motivated individuals to become part of our team. In this regard, applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions in the national flag carrier:
Deputy General Manager Security (Operations, Training & Coordination)
- Graduate degree from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized university/institute.
- Master's degree will be preferred.
- Ex-Armed Forces personnel of Lt. Colonel/Major/SP Police or equivalent ranks shall be given preference.
- Excellent negotiation & analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of operational areas.
- Experience in putting security and vigilance plan.
- Experience of handling emergency situation.
- 15 years relevant experience with an organization of repute.
- To ensure that departmental/divisional risk management process is proactive and concurrent and that all security concerns/issues are dealt with proactively.
- To ensure strict compliance with departmental/divisional operational safety and security functions and also assuring that security operations are provided with necessary resources.
- Performing the assigned security functions, planning and deployment of security personnel and ensuring execution and implementation of security instructions at domestic PIA offices.
- Adopting preventive measures for security of PIA movable and immovable property against damage, arson, theft, pilferage and misappropriation.
- Ensuring execution and implementation of security instructions, orders, directives etc.
- Implementation of procedures for security and emergency incidents.
- Maintaining a 24-hour surveillance of all areas that are frequented by guests and all work areas.
- Establishing close liaison with government agencies such as Customs, Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF), Police, Intelligence Bureau (IB) and National Accountability Bureau (NAB) etc. for smooth flow of information in the interest of the airline.
- To act upon threat perceptions and analysis received from the Aviation Division and local agencies for safety of PIA installations and equipment.
- Any other responsibility from time to time, directed by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Successful candidates will be offered market based salary and fringe benefits.
- They will be hired on contract for two (02) years (extendable on the basis of performance).
- Candidates must have excellent academic record, communication and analytical skills.
- No Travel Allowance/Daily Allowance (TA/DA) will be admissible for interview.
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations and also on PIA website. www.piac.com.pk/careers.
Interested candidates should send their application forms along with CV, 02 recent passport size photographs accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 1000/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIAC (PIA NTN No. 080-3450-8) through courier to the following address not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Applicant must clearly mention the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT
NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE
KARACHI AIRPORT 75200