PIA with its current revitalization plan needs talents, energetic and self-motivated individuals to become part of our team, in this regard, applications are invited from Pakistan Nationals for the following positions in the national flag carrier:
General Manager Security, Vigilance & Monitoring
- Master's/BSc. (Hons.) degree from any recognized university.
- Ex-armed forces personnel of Brigadier/Lieutenant Colonel/DIG/SSP Police (equivalent) ranks shall be given preference.
- Excellent negotiation & analytical skills.
- In depth knowledge of operational areas.
- Experience in putting security and vigilance plan.
- Experience of handling emergency situation.
- 20 years' work experience, of which 05 years' experience in senior managerial position.
- To ensure that departmental/divisional risk management process is proactive and concurrent and that all security concerns/issues are dealt with proactively.
- To ensure strict compliance with departmental/divisional operational safety and security functions and also ensuring that security operations are provided with necessary resources.
- Ensuring that all the applicable corporate rules and standards are maintained and adhered by the employees of concerned departments/divisions.
- The incumbent shall be accessible for ensuring security of customers, employees and organizational assets from unlawful acts.
- Monitoring and keeping the management informed on proper observance and implementation of systems in various departments.
- Establishing close liaison with government agencies such as Customs, Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF), Police, Intelligence Bureau (IB) and National Accountability Bureau (NAB) etc. from smooth flow of information in the interest of the airline.
- To act upon threat perceptions and analysis received from the Aviation Division and local agencies for safety of PIA installations and equipment.
- Formulation and implementation of an overall security policy.
- Ensuring compliance with security related regulatory regimes.
- Any other responsibility from time to time, directed by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Successful candidates will be offered market based salary and fringe benefits.
- They will be hired on contract for two (02) years (extendable on the basis of performance).
- Candidates must have excellent academic record, communication and analytical skills.
- No Travel Allowance/Daily Allowance (TA/DA) will be admissible for interview.
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations and also on PIA website. www.piac.com.pk/careers.
Interested candidates should send their application forms along with CV, 02 recent passport size photographs accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 1000/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIAC (PIA NTN No. 080-3450-8) through courier to the following address not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Applicant must clearly mention the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT
NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE
KARACHI AIRPORT 75200