Jinnah International: OPKC Karachi progress

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
captain_salman
Registered Member

Salaam

Post by captain_salman »

I am fascinated! What outstanding efforts, bravo really have pride in saying that now virtually Pakistani Aviation is being accurately recreated! I am looking forward for this airport, when would it be expected to release? Now I have FS2004 aswell, so really anxious to have this and lahore airport ASAP :D
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

I am really desperate for this airport! I purchased FS9 espacially for PAK add-ons!! Which i could not fulful my dream on FSX as FSX is far more complexed....FSX is very realistic compared to FS9 but I like FS9 because of the amount of Pakistani add-ons available....please release it soon! looking forward,
Regards
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

while i try to get my taxi lines back why dont you guys just take a look at these,

a few of them are edited
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

wooow brother the ground textures are fantastic.
Cant wait till Release
Best Regards / Wa´alaikumusalam
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Sarman bhai i got one urdu word for you! ZABARDAST!!!! i became your fan from when i saw your modified OPKC......yaar the taxiway has become awsome now! And i just truly love the 2nd Pic!!! wow!! way to go brother :wink: waiting for release!!
nabeel46
Registered Member

Post by nabeel46 »

captain_salman wrote:I am really desperate for this airport! I purchased FS9 espacially for PAK add-ons!! Which i could not fulful my dream on FSX as FSX is far more complexed....FSX is very realistic compared to FS9 but I like FS9 because of the amount of Pakistani add-ons available....please release it soon! looking forward,
Regards
You can use alot of ur FS9 addons in FSX, esp for scenery, they work

And waiting for this scenery! Love it so far, lookin' great!
Nabeel Shahzad
Developer of phpVMS - Virtual Airline Management Software
FSACARS and FSPassengers support, Financials
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

Yeah thats right u can use a lot of addons from fs9 in fsx also now comes a lot of new addons for FSX.
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

yes but there's always some errors in FSX about FS9 sceneries! trust me i tried before! works but not as good as FS9! similarly the planes....FSX has a whole different set of codes behind everything compared to FS9....i have both so i can tell that with no doubt.....FSX gives me real feeling! FS9 fulfills my desire of flying with PAK planes and airports ;) both are good in their places... :lol:
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

a bit of the ground textures has been changed, Hajj terminal side almost complete. I am almost 60 percent done with the scenery. Terminal ground markings for gates and parking have also been updated. More scratches added to the ground tiles. AGNIS to be later on added as soon as Oliver from AES accepts my request of animated Gates and marshallers.

here are the latest shots

comments welcomed, please do point out my mistakes.
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

so far so good.. i can compare this quality to flyTampa quality cuz its that good!! the textures look so good and look like the dubai scenery!! I cant wait for this addon!

Can u please post a pic of the whole area covered in this scenery from a bird's eye view pic!
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Mind blowing man.. its looks soo real! With the textures, gse and aircraft.. done an amazing job!
ahmedshaikhani
Registered Member

Post by ahmedshaikhani »

Sarmad you work is mind blowing. We should promote Pakistan Virtual aviation, sarmad superb work.
Keep Going
PIA - F27, ATR42, A310, B742, B743, B772, B773 | SA - A300, B743, B744, B772 | EK - A332, A345, B773 | Thai A300, A333, A346, B744, B772 | Malaysian B734, A332, B772 | Air Asia A320 | Fire Fly ATR72.
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

woow sarmad bhai gr8 work.
I advice u to suggest your airport after releasing it aerosoft.
Its possible that they will make ur great Airport AES-Supported.
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

Will that scenery FSX compatible?
I hope so :D
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

sarmad bhai you said do not point out my mistake! well anyone pointing mistake on that brilliant work would be crazy! there is no mistake! it is all perfect here bro awsome man!! 8) ......regarding FSX compatibility well i tried the previous verion of OPKC available on avsim.com, putting in FSX ..... doesn't work! :( perhaps due to FSX frame rate..... but works awsome in FS9 thou ...i hope this one does for both the versions of FS.. :wink:
Last edited by captain_salman on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.