PIA with its current revitalization plan needs talented, energetic and self-motivated individuals to become part of our team. In this regard, applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following position in Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Secretariat.
Special Assistant to the CEO
- Master's degree in Social Sciences.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Management Sciences background.
- Preference will be given to foreign university graduates.
- Be well versed in written and spoken English.
- Should be able to correspond independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Information Technology skills.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience of working in well recognized organizations with the high situational awareness, ability to deal with unforeseen situations and managing relations with outside agencies and public representatives.
- Preference will be given to experience with multi-tasking in areas of coordination between multiple departments/organizations, initiatives for achieving organizational objectives, performing tasks under tight time schedules and demonstrate the ability to perform multiple tasks with results.
- Track record of successfully implementing tasks.
- To act as focal office on behalf of CEO for representations from different quarters, both internal and external.
- Liaison with government functionaries for implementation of PIA projects.
- To provide executive assistance to CEO in day to day operations/functions of the organization.
- To act as a focal person between the Federal Ministry concerned and PIA, for disseminating the queries/tasks received from them to the quarters concerned in PIA, keeping track on the progress thereupon and ensuring compliance thereto.
- To coordinate with media, social media, PIA departments and PIA situation room.
- To pursue priority tasks assigned by management to various departments.
- To act as a focal person for result oriented management.
- To implement high priority assignment from CEO through inter-departmental coordination.
- Any other responsibility from time to time, directed by the CEO.
- Successful candidates will be offered market based salary and fringe benefits.
- They will be hired on contract for two (02) years (extendable on the basis of performance).
- Candidates must have excellent academic record, communication and analytical skills.
- No Travel Allowance/Daily Allowance (TA/DA) will be admissible for interview.
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations and also on PIA website. www.piac.com.pk/careers.
Interested candidates should send their application forms along with CV, 02 recent passport size photographs accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 1000/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIAC (PIA NTN No. 080-3450-8) through courier to the following address not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Applicant must clearly mention the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT
NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE
KARACHI AIRPORT 75200