Another new livery by PIA?

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Re: Another new livery by PIA?

Post by Amaad Lone »

i
t’s not my job to be bothered with such small details, that’s what The management of the Airline is for.

Also, could you make a design to show me how it’s done instead of just saying it’s ugly ? Thanks!
You are posting on a public forum, if you cannot handle criticism then do not post on such a forum. Everyone is free to express their opinion.

I am not an artist therefore I do not try to create a livery. But if I think something is UGLY I will state it.
P.I.A

God's International Airline
saqib
Registered Member

Post by saqib »

My design submitted it ! Best of Luck to all the Participants ! :)

Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

MohibDiyal24 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:29 pm The tail is of the 787
Maybe it’s a hint by PIA that they’ve ordered 787 and they are looking for a new Livery
The tail might be of a 787 (but slightly shorter) but the APU is of an A380, so its safe to say that its a computer generated generic image and nothing is being hinted by PIA here.
Moin Abbasi
Pakistan-1
Registered Member

Post by Pakistan-1 »

saqib wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:51 pm My design submitted it ! Best of Luck to all the Participants ! :)

Quite an interesting approach
Special Concept Livery to celebrate Pakistan's 70th year of Independence
JayeHussain
Registered Member

Post by JayeHussain »

Amaad Lone wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:13 pm i
t’s not my job to be bothered with such small details, that’s what The management of the Airline is for.

Also, could you make a design to show me how it’s done instead of just saying it’s ugly ? Thanks!
You are posting on a public forum, if you cannot handle criticism then do not post on such a forum. Everyone is free to express their opinion.

I am not an artist therefore I do not try to create a livery. But if I think something is UGLY I will state it.
Suleman - well done for trying :-). Be proud of your design. :thumbs_up: . Remember in life, you cannot please everyone.
Pakistan-1
Registered Member

Post by Pakistan-1 »

Amaad Lone wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:13 pm i

Hi Amaad

You have a right to your opinion that is not the problem. The problem is the way you give it. There is a way to speak to people even if you do not know them. If you didnt like my idea you could have provided some valuable advice on how to improve it. Just saying ugly to someone who put their effort into it really shows a bad state of manners.
Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Post by Amaad Lone »

Nice concept Saqib very cool.

I would skip the Pakistan International Airlines on the tail as to small to even read and would just cause a clutter.

Plus less Pakistan International on the fuselage

The front part is very nice.

Just remember these planes will be painted in Pakistan so a very complicated livery would be made a mess of in the paint hangers of PIA.
P.I.A

Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Post by Amaad Lone »

Hi Amaad

You have a right to your opinion that is not the problem. The problem is the way you give it. There is a way to speak to people even if you do not know them. If you didnt like my idea you could have provided some valuable advice on how to improve it. Just saying ugly to someone who put their effort into it really shows a bad state of manners.
Hello Pakistan-1

I did give you advice to balance the size of PIA and Pakistan written on the main fuselage.

Ugly is just an adjective. I did not curse you or anything that you are questioning my manners.

I hated the design you made, posted on a public forum, why would you want me to sweeten the criticism??

Now if I would call another human being ugly that would be bad manners, but an airline livery, come on man, dont be so sensitive.

You want some advice. Take some art classes.
P.I.A

saqib
Registered Member

Post by saqib »

Amaad Lone wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:52 am Nice concept Saqib very cool.

I would skip the Pakistan International Airlines on the tail as to small to even read and would just cause a clutter.

Plus less Pakistan International on the fuselage

The front part is very nice.

Just remember these planes will be painted in Pakistan so a very complicated livery would be made a mess of in the paint hangers of PIA.
thanx :) yes this is what i worry most how easily they mess things up sadly ! :)
Haris Malick
Registered Member

Post by Haris Malick »

Following is the livery that i have designed .on the tail i have added the 3 major cities of Pakistan and the main hubs of PIA , beneath the tail on fuselage is Jasmine flower which is the national flower of Pakistan. on the L2 Door i have added small pictures to mark the old tails of PIA ,I have put the tagline of PIA on the fuselage with custom fonts leaded by a number of (black birds , other than that i have used PIA's current logo for the livery and redesigned the stripes with same colors.
Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Post by Amaad Lone »

Wow Harris Malik your design is soooooooooo bad there is no suggestion to improve it.

Talk about khichri of trying to put the old and new together.
P.I.A

Haris Malick
Registered Member

Post by Haris Malick »

Amaad Lone wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:45 pm Wow Harris Malik your design is soooooooooo bad there is no suggestion to improve it.

Talk about khichri of trying to put the old and new together.
Well i feel sorry for you .
Pakistan-1
Registered Member

Post by Pakistan-1 »

Haris Malick wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 pm Following is the livery that i have designed .on the tail i have added the 3 major cities of Pakistan and the main hubs of PIA , beneath the tail on fuselage is Jasmine flower which is the national flower of Pakistan. on the L2 Door i have added small pictures to mark the old tails of PIA ,I have put the tagline of PIA on the fuselage with custom fonts leaded by a number of (black birds , other than that i have used PIA's current logo for the livery and redesigned the stripes with same colors.
I like the concept, Needs better excution though. :)
saqib
Registered Member

Post by saqib »

Haris Malick wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 pm Following is the livery that i have designed .on the tail i have added the 3 major cities of Pakistan and the main hubs of PIA , beneath the tail on fuselage is Jasmine flower which is the national flower of Pakistan. on the L2 Door i have added small pictures to mark the old tails of PIA ,I have put the tagline of PIA on the fuselage with custom fonts leaded by a number of (black birds , other than that i have used PIA's current logo for the livery and redesigned the stripes with same colors.
Mr.Harris good effort, Usage of Jasmine and monuments can be done on the main body as well these elements can actually be used !
ats_patrol
Registered Member

Post by ats_patrol »

My entry
https://issuu.com/maliku/docs/proposal.docx

PIA Brand Catalog for this design
https://issuu.com/maliku/docs/pia_brand_catalog.docx

Comments and Criticism welcome :P