FS2004: Teaser!

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
imranzul
Registered Member

Re: FS2004: Teaser!

Post by imranzul »

Looking absolutely great, updated version cant wait to buy, maybe a few advertisements on the jetways like the real airport, and please an FSX version, love the vegetation and improvement in details, again great work with the autogen outside the airport, request a Karachi landmark with the Scenery ie. Quaid E Azams Mazaar, maybe your favourite airbase OPSF included, not in as much detail. just a few suggestions that may appeal to the non-Pakistani flightsimmer wishing to purchase. Again great work keep it up hope you update your other airports like this. I for one will definitely be a customer
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

working on the FSX version just now. Maybe I'll think about some landmarks but nowadays thinking abt shifting to FSX development and saying goodbye to FS9, or maybe not! haha

any idea on how to get support for AES? Oliver pabst hasn't replied to my email, something's FISHY!
imranzul
Registered Member

Post by imranzul »

Excellent news for FSX version cant wait!!!!! Just a few local significant landmarks would make a very nice touch, or a simple representation of OPSF (I have P3 Orions as AI that need a home) Anyway email oliver if anything I will also check the forums and request AES support for both versions.
bilookhan
Registered Member

Post by bilookhan »

Salam Sarmad.

I am glad to see you are active in modelling Pakistan airports.
I just bought your new Jinnah Remake.
Its pretty good. However, I am having few issues.
In the night shots, I am not seeing any ground lighting. Its pretty dark outside the jetways.
I know there is slight tinge of yellow shade of light on ground around the two main terminals.
Also if you can add lightposts around the jetways that would be great.

Good luck with your other sceneries.
msarmadk
Registered Member

Post by msarmadk »

kindly email the details on

msk_prod_support@hotmail.com

secondly also do mention which sim you are using it for? because this is an fs9 native with fsx portover so it wont be the best performer in fsx.