Need Pakistan Airports scenery for FSX

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
globus
Registered Member

Need Pakistan Airports scenery for FSX

Post by globus »

Hello,

Can someone please point me in the direction from where I can get some good fsx scenery of pakistan airports? any help will be appreciated

thank you
globus!
imranzul
Registered Member

Re: Need Pakistan Airports scenery for FSX

Post by imranzul »

The best sceneries are the payware ones from MSK productions

http://secure.simmarket.com/advanced_se ... ywords=msk
VirtualPIA
Registered Member

Post by VirtualPIA »

globus, believe you me - MSK sceneries are worth every penny. the excruciating detail yet the ease of how the whole thing loads and the fact that it never overloads your system - i mean ever, is a winning factor. even fs's default scenery hangs a bit, but you should try out MSK's work.......
The angle of arrival is inversely proportional to the probability of survival.
globus
Registered Member

Post by globus »

VirtualPIA wrote:globus, believe you me - MSK sceneries are worth every penny. the excruciating detail yet the ease of how the whole thing loads and the fact that it never overloads your system - i mean ever, is a winning factor. even fs's default scenery hangs a bit, but you should try out MSK's work.......
Hi I will try them out soon,I saw some great scenery in the project virtual pakistan videos,is that not available for download?

thanks a lot
globus
Registered Member

Post by globus »

Hi,
can someone tell me if there is available any terrain mesh for Pakistan for fsx? also I have seen the beautiful videos made by Virtual pakistan they got some great scenery's & terrain mesh are that available from somewhere please?

thanks a lot. :D