PIA screen shots (FSX)

Share info about flight simulation related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
PIAForever
Registered Member

Post by PIAForever »

Wow captain_salman !

What passion and precision you have got to create such spectacular visual effects !

I love the 777 cabin interior and your Lahore-Glasgow Flight !!!

Well done and may PIA have people like you in it who keep the airline's spirit level sky high !!
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Thanks a lot dear friend! I'm obliged....I will try my best to promote my flag carrier virtually and in reality... :roll: flying is in my blood! Fly to live....live to Fly.....aces high! PIA Forever!!!!... :thumbs_up:
See you at vpia.org
Virtual Pakistan International Airlines - The Wings of Pakistan!
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

duude that was amazing!!! :D You did an amzing job.

Im not that interested in simulation programs, but looking at those pics, I might have to pick up the next MS flight Sim!
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Hey PK777 thank you very much I am happy you liked it also, I am just trying my best to do my virtual PIA flights as profassionally as i can...and yes I will recommend you to get into virtual commercial flying as it utilizes your brain in a same manner as real world commercial pilots use, and it depends how you take flight sim...some people see it as game, some see it as a training aid and simulation which could refine their piloting skills, i'm the second type! :D FS gives me a satisfaction that if i may not be a real-world commercial pilot for PIA atleast i'm a good virtual commercial pilot! :)

get FSX-deluxe edition and start discovering what it can give you!! for add ons...i'm always there! and Rashad, Hamad and few others also who are kind and good guys and have good add-ons... :) like Pak airports, planes, textures and PIA liveries....

more to come today :wink:
See you at vpia.org
captain_salman
Registered Member

PK 208 DXB-KHI (29 April 2009)

Post by captain_salman »

Hello fellow aviators! I checked in PIA's website and came to know there's flight to karachi today at 8:45pm! So I thought of flying this virtually.........
PK208 departing 20:45 - arrives 00:45.
---------------------------------------------

So here's my recent VIRTUAL trip report starting from Dubai airport's waiting launge gate F9
--------------------------

....DING-DONG.... Yurjah min hadharaat rukkaab at'taairah, tairaan Khatoot Jawwi Al Bakstaani, rahla raqam bi-kay itnein-sifar-tamaniya, wal mutawajeha ela Karashii, ar'rajaa tawajjo ela taairah min khilaal bawab raqam -tis'aa- shukran!

....Call..... for Pakistan International Airline's flight PK208 to Karachi, Boarding now at gate number 9, passengers are requested to proceed towards the gate, thank you!

Stepped in AP-BHX, airhostess Samiya welcomed my friend tahir with charming smile! fresh aroma of biryani and lemon! Gurdiya Japani instrumental playing in the background, flight steward Ramesh Lal guided him to his seat 31Y economy!

meanwhile I completed all the pre-flight procedures and checklists completed

PK208: Assalam Alaikum Dubai Ground, Pakistan208, ready for IFR to Karachi....

OMDB: Walekum Salaam! Dubai ground, IRF to Karachi confirmed, intiate start procedures, taxi to runway three zero right via taxiway alpha, echo, echo1-bravo delta, to holding point charlie three zero contact Dubai tower when ready.....Pakistan tu zero eite...

PK208: Pakistan 208 start procedures complete, taxiing via alpha, echo, echo1-bravo delta to holding point charlie three zero.....

meanwhile in cabin:

Mu'azziz khawateen-o-hazaraat, humari parwaaz PK du sifar aath, baray Karachi rawangi ke liye taiyar hai. Baray meherbani mobile phone band kardein, tamaam zameeni amley se guzarish hai ke wo jahaz se utar jayen, shukriya! ---------- Ladies & gentlemen, our flight PK208 for Karachi is now ready for departure. Please switch off your mobile phones, Ground staff please disembark. Thank you! --{dua-e-safar}--

((push-back over, starting to taxi)) {in flight-deck - okay, brakes set to RTO, flaps set to 10 for now, spoilers tested, EGT level set, N1 to 40%, done!}
in cabin: Assalam Alaikum khwatin-o-hazraat! pakstaan internattional ki janib se kaptaan Salman Ahmed aur unka amla aapko kushamdeed kehtey hain, hum giyara hazaar metre ki bulandi par parwaz kartey huwe InshaAllah ek ghantey, pentalis minute mei Karachi pohonchengey. Azray-karam iss baatka itmenaan karlen k apka dasti samaan nashist ke balaai khaney mei hifazat se rakh chukey hain, PIA ki tmaam parwazo par tambaku noshi ki ijazat nahi hai, humei umeed hai apka safar khushgawar guzreyga - shukriya! ------------- Salam Alaikum ladies n gentlemen, on behalf of Pakistan International, Captain Salman Ahmed and his crew welcome you on board. We shall be flying at 11000 metre & our flight time to Karachi will be 1 hr n 45 minutes. Please ensure that your baggage is places properly in the overhead compartment. Smoking is prohibited on all PIA flight. We wish you pleasant flight - thank you!

Khwatin-o-hazraat, hifazati hidayaat aur amli muzahirey ke liye aapki bharpur tawajja darkaar hai ----- Ladies & gentlemen, may i have your attention please? please pay close attention while we demonstrate safety features and procedures -safety video being played-

Dubai tower, pakistan208 approaching holding point charlie 30 for runway 30 right - (DXB tower): taxi into position and hold short, after Airbus A330 taking off,

Roger taxiing into position following after A330, and hold short Pakistan208.

Dubai tower: pakistan208 you're cleared for take-off runway 30right, fly runway heading, climb n maintain 8000, departure frequency is 128 decimal 9er....wind is 16 knots due-south.

PK208: roger, cleared for take-off, runway 30R, auto-throttle set to 240knots captain! - initiated - 8)

take-off boost!! :shock: my fav part! :love:

and a minute after we were airborne, positive-rate - gears up captain!

had desi dinner! was awsome! :P
around 1 hour later - entering Pakistan airspace! crossing Pasni, even in FS what a patriotic feeling!!! my homeland! :heart:

25 minutes later, sheher-e-karachi ka deedar! first sight on karachi city lights! straight ahead if you can see! :D oh by the way...started descending :P

Captain: Cabin crew? take your landing positions please.... {on finals for landing}

---ding--- khwatin-o-hazraat, inshAllah thori der mei hum utarney waley hain, apse guzarish hai hifazati band baandh lijiye, nashist ki pusht seedhi karlein aur khaney ki mez sahi tariqey se band karlein, iss baat ka kheyal rahey ke landing ke waqt pardey khuley rakhein, shukriya! --- ladies n gentlemen, we shall soon be landing, kindly fasten your seltbelts, bring backs to an upright position, fold back your meal-tables and keep window shutters open while landing, thank you!

soon after landing! spoilers armed, reverse thrust engaged...decreasing to 10 knots....

Khwatin-o-hazrat, hum Karachi ke hawai-addey par utar chukey hain, yahan darja-e-hararat ikkis celcius aur maqami waqt raat ke bara bajkar tis minute hua jatey hain, apki hifazar ke peshe nazar apse guzarish hai ke jab tak jahaz muqammil tor par rukk na jaye, hifazati band baandhey rakhiye! ap apna dasti saman uss waqt tak na nikalein jab tak darazey khol na diye jayen, humein umeed hai apka safar khusgawar guzra hoga, PIA se safar karney ke liye shukriya! hum umeed kartey hain aap ayinda bhi PIA ka intekhab karengey, Allah hafiz! ----------- Ladies n gentlemen, we have landed at Karachi, temperature outside is 21 degrees celcius and time is 12:30am, for your safety we request you to remain seated till the aircraft comes to complete stop, please do not remove your hand baggage till the doors are opened, we hope you had a pleasant journey! thank you for travelling with PIA, we hope to see you again, Allah hafiz! :)

seatbelt sign off! get up get up... :P karachi here i come!! :lol:

alright, engines turned off, set the parking brakes...it was a pleasure flying with you captain salman! :wink: ...mmm same here officer 8)

hope you guys enjoyed it, so this was PK208 based on todays actual schedule and time...pics are a bit dark, but its night time, exactly the same time of todays real flight :) ...still they are clear thou...
Last edited by captain_salman on Sun May 03, 2009 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
See you at vpia.org
raihans
Registered Member

Post by raihans »

very nice, i like the way you commenced this virtual flight =D> and you made me emotional as you pointed out that we are entering Pakistani airspace... 8)

again, you forget an announcement :roll:

Captain: Cabin crew landing positions please.... {on finals for landing}

rest all is very fine...specially i like the Arabic announcement :thumbs_up:

to make your flight more pleasant during boarding and taxing after landing, do play the PIA instrumental music on some mp3 player (within your pc) with low volume and you will feel that the music is played in your flight :D I use to do this 8)
Raihan SR Bakhsh

flickr.com/photos/raihanshahzad
EY-B77W, A345, A320, A319, EK-B773, B77W, A388, FZ-B738, GF-L1011, B732, A332, A320, A319, KU-A343, AB6, A310, A320, NL-A320, PK-B707/720, B733, B772, B77L, AB4, A310, A320, QR-A320, A321, A333, A359, A35X, B77W, B788, WY-B738, B739, A333
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Thank you very much raihan! thanks a lot, yes I do play PIA instrumentals all of them in my WMP playlists are there, and I play that lit at boarding/refueling time, taxiing time, I even have the saftey announcement recodring that I play while taxiing and PIA instrumentals after that if we can time beofre entering the runway, after that being played during taxiing to the gate after landing....

thanks yet again for reminding me rehain i will that the cabin crew alert announcement now...!!

raihan even in flight simulator when i'm about to enter Pakistan from any direction I feel so patriotic and emotional! and you know what's beautiful about this trip report is that notice on the MFD i am about to enter Balochistan, at that very moment PIA Instrumental Dil Dil Pakistan started to play! it was such a nerve-shivering effect i tell you! :roll:
See you at vpia.org
ahmedshaikhani
Registered Member

Post by ahmedshaikhani »

OoO.Salman bhai mind blowing. Awesome announcements...!!!! Just one thing start your engines and set your flaps after the pushback. It will create more realistic. I just love the engine starting sound.
PIA - F27, ATR42, A310, B742, B743, B772, B773 | SA - A300, B743, B744, B772 | EK - A332, A345, B773 | Thai A300, A333, A346, B744, B772 | Malaysian B734, A332, B772 | Air Asia A320 | Fire Fly ATR72.
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Thanks ahmed bhai, yeah i randomly start engines during push-back but mostly after push-back...i remember this recent trip onboard AP-BGL started engine during push-back so i thougt of doing it similar, coz i've seen many times pilots start during push-back, and as push-back is over the EGT level is set and N1 thrust are well running :) ...but mostly i start after push-back brother :wink: I also love the starting sound! :D
See you at vpia.org
ahmedshaikhani
Registered Member

Post by ahmedshaikhani »

captain_salman wrote:Thanks ahmed bhai, yeah i randomly start engines during push-back but mostly after push-back...i remember this recent trip onboard AP-BGL started engine during push-back so i thougt of doing it similar, coz i've seen many times pilots start during push-back, and as push-back is over the EGT level is set and N1 thrust are well running :) ...but mostly i start after push-back brother :wink: I also love the starting sound! :D
Cool.!!! Please check your PM
PIA - F27, ATR42, A310, B742, B743, B772, B773 | SA - A300, B743, B744, B772 | EK - A332, A345, B773 | Thai A300, A333, A346, B744, B772 | Malaysian B734, A332, B772 | Air Asia A320 | Fire Fly ATR72.
mariam
Registered Member

beautiful

Post by mariam »

amazing shots guys.... loved them
ahmedshaikhani
Registered Member

Post by ahmedshaikhani »

Salman bhai you missed onething in your announcement, that when ATC clears you for takeoff in reality it tells you about the wind direction and speed
Example
Pakistan 208 heavy you're cleared for take-off runway 30Left wind 250 at 8 knots. :)
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

yeahthe wind direction! i must have skipped it while taking shots from fs...will add now, thx for reminding captain! :D
See you at vpia.org
vpiahr
Registered Member

Post by vpiahr »

:thumbs_up: A very nice set of shots from your recent trip.
You have a good Eye for detail and realism.
Multi Language commentary.........very good idea Salman.

(PS: Help File sent to your E Mail if you have not seen it yet)
Perry Green
PIA10170
Allama Iqbal Int

http://www.vpia.org/
captain_salman
Registered Member

Post by captain_salman »

Thank you my friend! this is my wish to make you all HOPIA members like virtual simulation specially virtual PIA! :) Ihope you all are enjoying viewing the shots! :roll: :D
See you at vpia.org