Photos from my trip to Pakistan Part II

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
Hasson2k2
Registered Member

Photos from my trip to Pakistan Part II

Post by Hasson2k2 »

Hey guys,

I am really sorry but i just realized that I have not posted any pictures from my flight back from KHI-ORD. My uncle is a pilot in PIA and he dropped me off and the night before the flight he found out from flight operations who was operating the flight and he called all of them and HOOKED ME UP!!! I have a video on 777 from pushback to landing in lahore in intense fog. Sorry but i couldn't take pictures i was too busy recording it on my video camrea :lol: When I got to the airport for my 3:25am flight only to find out it was delayed until 9:15am since there was an intense amount of fog in Lahore but we actually didn't get off the ground until like 10:30am
But anyway here are some of the pictures from my trip back from Pakistan.

Here is the photo before pushback, the captain and f/o are talking to my uncle sitting next to me

Standing in Karachi

Just looking at this brings a smile to my face

Wish this was my office

Throttles of the 777-240ER AP-BGJ

Can you hear my now?? Good!!

Should I even say anything??

777 throttles, i wish that was the accelerator of my car!!

Climbing over karachi :(

Gone in 60 seconds!!

Stay tuned for Part III
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

they sure are nice shots but you should have decreased thier size so that it could be easier for other viewers with slower internet speed
B777240ER
Registered Member

Post by B777240ER »

Amazing close ups

BTW where is part 1?
umar744
Registered Member

captain name

Post by umar744 »

captain name is YOUSAFZAI
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

B777240ER wrote:Amazing close ups

BTW where is part 1?
I think that was posted earlier when Hasson had reached ORD
iqbal
Registered Member

Post by iqbal »

excellent pics - really well done

quick Question - If you saw the capt/fo program the FMC - what did the input for the "cost index" when inputting the GW and ZFW for the plane ? Would really appericiate if you could tell me
Iqbal Malik
------------------------------------------
Hasson2k2
Registered Member

Post by Hasson2k2 »

quick Question - If you saw the capt/fo program the FMC - what did the input for the "cost index" when inputting the GW and ZFW for the plane ? Would really appericiate if you could tell me

iqbal-sorry but i didn't see that, i was too busy trying to notice the amazing detail in the 777 cockpit.

BTW i also flew the 747-200 simulator and the A300-B4 simulator becuase not only is my uncle a pilot in PIA but the person who manages the simulator was under my grandfather when he was Chief Engineer. My father was also an engineer on 747 for 19 years and i have so many others in my family in PIA..... Its amazing having all the hook-ups!!! Its truelly a blessing!!!

I have the simulator recorded on my video camera, i didnt take my digital camera cuz i thought it would be too much to handle, but i regret it now. But sorry guys that video camera is old and my laptop does not support S-video so i can't upload it.

AND B777240ER
here is the link to photo of part I-i posted them soon after i arrived in ORD

viewtopic.php?t=4424