AP-BGY inaugral departure for Karachi - by Shabaz

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
AbdulAziz
Registered Member

Post by AbdulAziz »

Asslam u alikum

Great job Shabaz ....

Is the a/c operated by Pakistani cockpit crew ???

A.Aziz
Aer Pakistan
Registered Member

Post by Aer Pakistan »

weldone you done it again look beautiful i like this one say 10-10.

Muhammad Ali - London - UK

Always Pakistan First, Pakistan Zindabad
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Excellent stuff Shabaz !! Looks like you had a great time photographing these beauties... :wink:
SENIOR
Registered Member

great shots !!

Post by SENIOR »

Excellent shots !!

I guess it all comes down to timing nd being in the right place at the right time !!

8) 8)
"open your eyes and you shall see"
- quote from prof bunsen
Aftab PK786
Registered Member

PROBLEM

Post by Aftab PK786 »

Usalamulkium,

Shabaz can you confirm to me that these pictures were taken by you and are copyrighted to you because this idiot person called Matthew McNulty on planepictures.net has the same picture but he has copyrighted saying it is his and that this plane is taxing from Ringway International Airport, Manchester, United Kingdom when you can clearly tell that the plane is taxing out from Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Pakistan.

Here is the link below:

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=452173
Long Live Pakistan and Its People
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: PROBLEM

Post by Abbas Ali »

Aftab PK786 wrote:Usalamulkium,

Shabaz can you confirm to me that these pictures were taken by you and are copyrighted to you because this idiot person called Matthew McNulty on planepictures.net has the same picture but he has copyrighted saying it is his and that this plane is taxing from Ringway International Airport, Manchester, United Kingdom when you can clearly tell that the plane is taxing out from Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Pakistan.

Here is the link below:

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=452173
Aftab,

At airports where photography is allowed it is common to see two or more than two people present at the same place to spot and photograph aircrafts. So, on aviation photography websites, it’s quite usual to see photos of the same aircraft, from same angle & place and on same day taken by two or more than two different photographers.

Here’s another photo of AP-BGY taken by another photographer (Flyoverfred) on same day from same spot:

Copyright Flyoverfred

Link to large photo: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1007599/M/

One more thing: I think it's very impolite to call someone an idiot on a public forum without checking facts.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
global-pia
Registered Member

Post by global-pia »

Hi Aftab

Regarding your question. All of the pics were taken by myself. I would have no reason to copyright someone elses work claiming it was mine. Thats called plagiarism and frankly speaking I don't do plagiarism. If its my work, i'll state its my work.

On this particular day there were about 10-20 photographers all stood at the same spot clicking away with their cameras, as Abbas rightly put it. Now obviously theres bound to be shots which all look similar to one another.

Thanks for the reply Abbas.

Take care,
Regards,
Shabaz
Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Post by Amaad Lone »

Some of these pictures can used PIA in marketing materials, for example the one with the 777 taking off and the 747 in the background.
P.I.A

God's International Airline
Aftab PK786
Registered Member

Misunderstanding

Post by Aftab PK786 »

globalpia wrote:Hi Aftab

Regarding your question. All of the pics were taken by myself. I would have no reason to copyright someone elses work claiming it was mine. Thats called plagiarism and frankly speaking I don't do plagiarism. If its my work, i'll state its my work.

On this particular day there were about 10-20 photographers all stood at the same spot clicking away with their cameras, as Abbas rightly put it. Now obviously theres bound to be shots which all look similar to one another.

Thanks for the reply Abbas.

Take care,
Regards,
Shabaz
Usalamulkium,

Shabaz I think you misunderstood me or if I said it wrong I am sorry. What I mean is that this guy Matthew McNulty took your exact same pictures, wrote his name but titled it taken from a different place e.g. One of your pictures below was taken at Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Pakistan but he renamed and wrote Ringway International Airport, Manchester, United Kingdom. I never said that you copied anyone. What I was doing was trying to inform you of what Matthew McNulty was doing to spoil and invade the excellent, brilliant pictures that were taken by you.

Also in regards to Abbas comments. I understand what you are saying and thank you for that information but that can only be true if that photographer was actually thier to take that picture which we can clearly guess that he wasn’t.

An example of the name changed again is below, hence this being my favourite picture which I have already made comments about:

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=452177
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Aftab can you provide us with the photo which you think Shehbaz took on Jinnah Int'l and Matthew used the same photo with the changed location i.e. Manchester? I think then we'd clear your confusion because there isn't any shot of BGY that he took there in Karachi.

Regarding the shot you gave, If two photographers are standing at the same place and clicking the camera button at the same time, dont you think they will be producing similar kind of shot?
Adnan
Aftab PK786
Registered Member

Sorry

Post by Aftab PK786 »

Usalamulkium,

Its ok people. Let it go. Sorry i even brought this topic up!