BEAUTY OF PAKISTANI FLAG

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
Aer Pakistan
Registered Member

BEAUTY OF PAKISTANI FLAG

Post by Aer Pakistan »

I was sitting in my office and found this view very cool as you can see Pakistan Flag on PIA BFX from far way . I hope you like it .
Muhammad Ali - London - UK

Always Pakistan First, Pakistan Zindabad
Aftab PK786
Registered Member

Pakistan Zindabad

Post by Aftab PK786 »

Usalamulkium,

Again Speechless.

That flag and that country is the only reason and only thing in this world I am living for.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Long Live Pakistan and Its People
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

Beautiful .... nothing else but just beautiful.
atmalik
Registered Member

Post by atmalik »

thats a great picture. thnx for posting.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

I'm left speechless having seen this post and the contributions that followed, there is nothing beautiful about this caricaturish insult to the real thing, its not only insulted the flag and the country but also the airline, replacing the beautiful green tail and PIA acronym with this, the person who did it should serve a prison sentence based on these three counts.
Valkyrie
Registered Member

Post by Valkyrie »

True, I've seen flags like those painted on rikshaws before. Guess they're employed by Boeing too :lol: Never understood why they didn't put the PIA logo in urdu calligraphy on the tail or do away with the Pashmina livery.

If those in PIA's higher echelons were so inept in coming up with a good livery, they could have thrown open a nationwide competition to the budding younger designers in the country. It could've really given someone his big break! I don't think giving a free ticket to a destination of his choice would've hurt the PIA coffers. Oh well, PIA - Aisa hi hota hai.
Che
Registered Member

Post by Che »

Valkyrie wrote:True, I've seen flags like those painted on rikshaws before. Guess they're employed by Boeing too :lol: Never understood why they didn't put the PIA logo in urdu calligraphy on the tail or do away with the Pashmina livery.

If those in PIA's higher echelons were so inept in coming up with a good livery, they could have thrown open a nationwide competition to the budding younger designers in the country. It could've really given someone his big break! I don't think giving a free ticket to a destination of his choice would've hurt the PIA coffers. Oh well, PIA - Aisa hi hota hai.
Slow down there a bit, urdu is considered backward and unaesthetic by our english speaking snotty elite...
Valkyrie
Registered Member

Post by Valkyrie »

Che wrote: Slow down there a bit, urdu is considered backward and unaesthetic by our english speaking snotty elite...
Well, then we should make abit more........ errr whats that word? Oooh yeah, palatable. :wink:
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

dont know about anyone else but personally I find the Urdu comments rather funny, so do keep them coming.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

I have to agree with Coyboy, the once famous of tail of PIA now looks :x
ord
Registered Member

Post by ord »

I think the picture looks quite nice. Though, I don't like this livery, this night time shot still looks nice.Thanks Mohd Ali for sharing it with us.
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

Coyboy.... I know what you trying to say ... its all about this unpopular livery... but you do not understand our feelings in foreign land . Night time ... dark sroundings ... dim lights... engines noices.. different nations a/cs ... and there stand our PIA... Pakistani plane.. OUR plane ... then you clinch your fist and say thats our PIA. Seeing PIA in Pakistani airport just can not bring same feelings. I have been living in UK for last nearly 40 years and when ever I go to LHR and see PIA ... on foreign land ...... Oh man.......thats the most beautifull sight.. there are plenty of 747s about but to see PIA jumbo ... Allah bless Pakistan !
flyingsystem
Registered Member

Post by flyingsystem »

I really agree with u Oxon!! :wink:
Aer Pakistan
Registered Member

Post by Aer Pakistan »

hi

thank you oxan for explaination as i always have same feeling when ever i see PIA aircarft on international airport any where in world , i worked at karachi and other few airports in Pakistan. but never had feeling what i always have on international airport by watching PIA . take care
Muhammad Ali - London - UK

Always Pakistan First, Pakistan Zindabad
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

Members living in Pakistan may have different feelings but when I see PIA at LHR I raised my head with proudness and feel so important . PIA carrying a Pakistani flag ... on foreign land ... thats our Pakistani flag and our PIA ... who give damn about service or any thing else .. for me PIA or nothing ... I will not fly any other airline in the world even its free ticket .. please believe me ...