The Late takeoff photos at Manchester by PIA

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Jid wrote:Thanks ... yes Jid Webb
Welcome to the forum Jid

Enjoyed looking at your photos at a.net and j.net, Hope to see many more !! 8)

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... Jid%20Webb
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

Jid wrote:Thanks ... yes Jid Webb
awesome !...you are like one of the photographers i look upto...two of my fav. are you yourself and Grant ... a screener of A.net ... we actually got to tlak about ur pic's once as well at YYZ while he was there shooting with me ...
atmalik
Registered Member

Post by atmalik »

Jid welcome to the forum buddy, glad to have u here. your pics are really gr8. now the question that has been asked b4, any more of the cross wind 743 landing??
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Welcome to forum Jid, it's really very nice to have you here. I always enjoy viewing your excellent action photos of PIA airliners at airliners.net and jetphotos.net and hope to see many more. Very well done for great action photos =D>
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
AbdulAziz
Registered Member

Post by AbdulAziz »

There are no dout of that the PIA pilots are really perfect and famous for their profession. Other airlines sometimes call them to work with them such as Saudia. EK ... etc.
I have flown with one of them working with SV on B743 and he was very profissional in takeoff, specially in landing that he landed us in Riyadh smoothly and we didn't felt it.

GOOD JOB PIA PILOTS.

A.Aziz