More of MY PIA FLIGHT PICS!!

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
Che
Registered Member

Post by Che »

On my last trip to Pakistan on SFO-LHR-KHI, on the LHR-KHI sector, the whole window seat section infront of me was empty and they had closed the doors, so I proceeded to occupy them....

Lo and behold outcame a hair hostess and asked me to move back to my seat brought in her actual amma who proceeded to lay down and occupy the whole three seat section as her own personal bed....And to top it all she rubbed it in by saying in ther paindo accent, "Aap sona chah rahey hoongay".....
Falcon598
Registered Member

Post by Falcon598 »

Che wrote:On my last trip to Pakistan on SFO-LHR-KHI, on the LHR-KHI sector, the whole window seat section infront of me was empty and they had closed the doors, so I proceeded to occupy them....

Lo and behold outcame a hair hostess and asked me to move back to my seat brought in her actual amma who proceeded to lay down and occupy the whole three seat section as her own personal bed....And to top it all she rubbed it in by saying in ther paindo accent, "Aap sona chah rahey hoongay".....
Damn, thats just sucks, that was rude of her to rub it in.
speedbird london
Registered Member

SHOULD WE BE NAMING PEOPLE

Post by speedbird london »

Salaam to all, and a very eid mubarak to muslim brothers/sisters out there. Hey, Ive seen the photos, and sure all contents are admirable, for what ever beauty one sees in them. I also see other members maybe going a little to far, in naming people. Im not sure where the owner/creator of HOP stands legally reference this issue. Though i know from legal sources this can be dangerous. So please think again, and I also advise that the owners of HOP look into exactly what members can write and what not.

It is not only this thread, I have been checking this site regular, and there have been occasions where names are asked for, which in one instance was slanderous. I am sure if those named people knew what was said about them, they may have a legal case against HOP. please take care in what you write in this or any sites forums.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: SHOULD WE BE NAMING PEOPLE

Post by Abbas Ali »

speedbird london wrote:Salaam to all, and a very eid mubarak to muslim brothers/sisters out there. Hey, Ive seen the photos, and sure all contents are admirable, for what ever beauty one sees in them. I also see other members maybe going a little to far, in naming people. Im not sure where the owner/creator of HOP stands legally reference this issue. Though i know from legal sources this can be dangerous. So please think again, and I also advise that the owners of HOP look into exactly what members can write and what not.

It is not only this thread, I have been checking this site regular, and there have been occasions where names are asked for, which in one instance was slanderous. I am sure if those named people knew what was said about them, they may have a legal case against HOP. please take care in what you write in this or any sites forums.
I agree with you. Since last two days a number of posts have been removed or edited from this topic. There's no need to discuss personal life of anyone and anyone's personal information should not be posted on forum. Forum should not be used for posting messages which are defamatory, obscene, vulgar or that invade a person's privacy in any way.
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
fly1346
Registered Member

Post by fly1346 »

sorry Abbas bhai for posting that specific pic up. I guess I should have thought about the consequences. In all seriousnes.. I was just randomly selecting pics, resizing them and uploading them to share with all of you guys. Sorry for any trouble Ive casued :?
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

fly1346 wrote:sorry Abbas bhai for posting that specific pic up. I guess I should have thought about the consequences. In all seriousnes.. I was just randomly selecting pics, resizing them and uploading them to share with all of you guys. Sorry for any trouble Ive casued :?
Dear Omer

There was no problem with the photo. There were just some comments which have been removed or edited.

We enjoy viewing photos taken by you and look forward to see more photos taken by you from your PIA flights.

Thank you.

With best wishes,

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
PIA777
Registered Member

Post by PIA777 »

Yeah Omer, its not your fault....keep up the good work!