Cockpit shot with Captain Nadeem and F/O Khuram +56k version

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
fly1346
Registered Member

Cockpit shot with Captain Nadeem and F/O Khuram +56k version

Post by fly1346 »

Heres Nadeem Sufi and Khuram Butt

heres the 56k version

fly1346
Registered Member

Post by fly1346 »

taken from KHI-MAN. Captain Nadeem Sufi ROCKS!!!! He let me sit on the jumpseat for hours! Thanks alot Captain. You were a great host.
He explained to me almost EVERYTHING possible in the cockpit
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

Nice shot....the flash popped up...how come ?
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Very nice photo of Capt. Nadeem Sufi and First Officer Khurrum. Thank you Omer for sharing it.
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Cool snap Omer, you guys are very lucky to get such privileges :D
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Excellent shot... Hey tell us how did you get such chance? I mean to whome did you talk first for getting into the cockpit?
Adnan
fly1346
Registered Member

Post by fly1346 »

Well, Once we were at cruising altitude, and once the f/a's finished serving dinner and everything, I would always look back at the galley to see when they were free and just standing around, because I didnt want to bother them while their busy (it just doesnt create a good impression) So I would always go upto one of the males (I dont know if its me, but the females werent that helpful, and usually had an attitude) I would explain to the f/a how I am an aviation enthusiast, I would also give him a logbook paper, for example the Once I scanned, and would ask him to ask the pilot if I can visit the cockpit and take some snaps. Abbas bhai also suggested to show him some PIA pics I have taken, since I took some PIA pics at JFK, i printed them out (at a professional place, not from home) and took those with me. And this worked like magic! EVERYTIME.
Captain Nadeem also told me clearly, that Pakistani pilots always show their hospitality, and most of them never reject the cockpit visit, unless they are busy. Its always fun to go during cruise, and easy for the Pilot also!
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Interesting fly, I would also do the same whenever I get the chance again to fly into a plane. I lost a chance because recently I travelled airblue & PIA... Hope your phenomenon works for me too in the near future... Inshallah!!!
Adnan
fly1346
Registered Member

Post by fly1346 »

also, they probably see that a 17 year old like me is harmless and soooo innocent :wink:
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

fly1346 wrote:also, they probably see that a 17 year old like me is harmless and soooo innocent
What do you think a 20 year old boy will be... like me?
Adnan
bravo45
Registered Member

Good old days

Post by bravo45 »

Thanks for sharing the pic, reminds me of some good old days.
Back in 99 on 14th August, I and my friend planned a trip to ISB and back from Lahore just to be in the cockpit, my father (Flight Purser at the time) had it arranged in advance. So in about 2-2hrs 30 mins we were back in Lahore.
On the way back was a 737(don't rem the reg no) with Capt. Junaid Abassy and FO Khurram Butt. We were:
- Shy to ask them to be in the cockpit as we were used to our parents to do the talking
- Wanted to observe the flight from the cabin as well.
Anyway I will never forget the return flight as it was the smoothest landing ever possible, we were not able to feel the touchdown (believe me), so we decided to atleast thank the crew before leaving. We got into the cockpit and told them why we were traveling and how much he made our day. Capt Junaid told us that it was FO Khurram Butt at the controls for the landing. I still rememeber how willing and happy they were to have anyone in the cockpit and regretted why we had not asked in ISB.
PIA777
Registered Member

Post by PIA777 »

Nice shot man!....

"(I dont know if its me, but the females werent that helpful, and usually had an attitude)"

Usually it would be better to talk to the females..in my opinion atleast..