Karachi to London LHR Emirates Aug '16

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
Zulfiqar
Registered Member

Karachi to London LHR Emirates Aug '16

Post by Zulfiqar »

Some photos from JIAP of my return trip on Emirates EK 601. The number of flights to the Dubai-Sharjah always stands out.

International terminal with Saudia A320 to Dammam, and Oman Air 737-700 landing in the background.

Oman air 737-700 taxiing to terminal

Domestic terminal PIA 772 AP-BGL- Hujjaj being bussed for boarding for the flight to Jeddah.

PIA ATR 72 landing.

FlyDubai 738

Emirates 773

Domestic Terminal view- A PIA 772 in the background was being pushed back.

Meal KHI-DXB Prawn masala salad; lamb curry, rice with peas and Daal, ras malai (was nice)

KHI-DXB flight was about 95% full. Cabin crew was courteous and friendly. A passenger tried to get upgrade 'for free', his request was turned down unless he pay in skywards points or cash. One of the elderly passengers a seat away wanted his food and 'drink' before anyone else. He tried to grab the largest drinks can while the trolley was being pushed past him. He got hold of a beer can, opened it and took a huge sip. He looked at it (i am quite sure he did not know what it was as he could not read english, or perhaps he wanted a beer) and found the flavour strange but kept on drinking it. He then tried to grab the food before being offered. He showed no patience, as if he was not going to get food (this was 15-20 minutes after take off). Quite impressive!

DXB -LHR flight (screen before take off-time to destination has not been updates)

I selected an aisle seat for this flight. Luckily the centre centre seat was vacant. View from the window at DXB.

Menu DXB-LHR

Lunch- Lamb with pepper sauce option

Tea- chicke and cheese snadwiches

Landed on time.