Sialkot International airport

Share photos of PIA, Pakistani airlines, Pakistani airports and photos related to civil & military aviation of Pakistan.
shoaibmalik21
Registered Member

Sialkot International airport

Post by shoaibmalik21 »

hi guys

I am from sialkot and serching in this forum i saw too many requests for the skt int. airport.

if you all want will call my cousin in pakistan to him to take some photo of latest progress that is because we leva in khambranwala city which is about 4 km far from the airport.

meybe in 1 our 2 weeks i will post the photos in this forum

bill

shoaibmalik21
Registered Member

Airplane Landing Route To Sialkot Airport

Post by shoaibmalik21 »

hi guys

i asked to my cousin and he say me that the plane when lands goes over BASANT PUR CITY to reach THALLEWALI and then it come back over RAWIN city and land to runway 22. I TRIED TO SHOW YOU IN THE PHOTO SOMETHING.

RED: Is the way that aim take to reach the airport
GREEN: distance between runway 22 and my home
PLANES AND DARK BLUE: Is the route of the landing

guys aim very lucky to live near the airport and i will promise you to keep some photos in next 2 weeks.

please open this link below

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2202 ... 118ai9.jpg
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

thanks for sharing - nicely shown on the chart - but i notice that you are right in the center of the circling pattern - so you will need either a good zoom or will have to be by the runway :D
atmalik
Registered Member

Post by atmalik »

thnx for sharing this picture with us. good luck in your spotting.
shoaibmalik21
Registered Member

thanks

Post by shoaibmalik21 »

yes i know but some time the plane goes over my home i heard by my cousin but let's see in the future when the heay plane going to land
shoaibmalik21
Registered Member

sialkot photo will be post early

Post by shoaibmalik21 »

hi guys sorry that aim posting too many topic about sialkot airport but i love my city and my country and aim proud about it

I have recived the confermation from my cousing and he say me that he will go on Sunday to take the photos.

so inshallah i will post them under and not after the 27 or 28 of the FEBBRUARY 2008 inshallah

billy
kamalla
Registered Member

Post by kamalla »

look forward to seeing some pics from Sialkot airport!
shoaibmalik21
Registered Member

yes why not

Post by shoaibmalik21 »

thanks

yes inshallah i will post them as soon as possible and also i heard from my cousin the the dey before yesterday in sialkot landed the first flight form London

but i will confirm it to you after receiving the photos

billy
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

I dont think that that was a flight from london.
i only think thats one of the two B747 parfked at Sialkot Aiport because PIA has no space to park it.
Its a good chance for SIAl staff to check out the 747 Handling
Best Regards / Wa´alaikumusalam
shoaibmalik21
Registered Member

Post by shoaibmalik21 »

hamad actualy today came my cousin from pakistan and he told me that he is shore that the was from london and the aircraft was the same tha he takes from dubai today, than i wento the milan airport web page to see which type of aircrat he took from dubai and i saw tha it was an 777 but meybe he can be wrong but told me this tha he was in pakistan and he saw a big plane landing on the runway.

but aim shoree he is right because i listened many time that in this week had to land a flight from london but maybe its wrong but i will inform
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

did that aircraft was at Sialkot?
That is only what i asked.
Maybe I have missunderstanding it, sry.
Best Regards / Wa´alaikumusalam
shoaibmalik21
Registered Member

good news for you all

Post by shoaibmalik21 »

hi guys

goood news is that my cousin went to sialkot int. airport todays and he said me that he taks about 20 photos of the terminal, water tower,tower control and guess what?
if he isn't wrong he told me that he took some photos of the boeing 747 parked there and he told me thet that plane had four big light on its wings ( he is pendu type and he is not know that the lights are the eingens) any way i'll post thet phots or tommorrow or the day after tommorrow the time whichi he takes to send me that pics by e-mail you know the internet speed in pakistan?

so i promise tommorrow or the day after tomorrow i'lll post them in this forum named SIALKOT INT. AIRPORT 24/02/08

wait untill tomorrow guys

thanks for reading

bill