Flight Sim X

Share info related to world aviation flight simulation in this forum.
oxon
Registered Member

Flight Sim X

Post by oxon »

I have this game now ... looks pretty good and graphics are much much better .... still getting used to it though !!!
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

yes bro! i haven't got it yet but good luck with it! heard its awsome. how about some photos? :lol:
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

I do not know how to do photo from Sim but some photos are available on Flt Sim website .... I can say for sure that this time graphics are good and I mean it ! I did not buy this game , My friend , Tony , an English engineer who knows computer in side out.. loaded it on my secend spare compter.. as this computer is not connected to internet ... so to activate this game he had to ring microsoft to activate it. I have 10 - 12 years old joystick and for this game I am going to buy new joystick... so tomorrow ... visit to Argos or PC world in Oxford ( UK ).
Adnan Anwar
Registered Member

Post by Adnan Anwar »

oxon wrote:I do not know how to do photo from Sim but some photos are available on Flt Sim website .... I can say for sure that this time graphics are good and I mean it ! I did not buy this game , My friend , Tony , an English engineer who knows computer in side out.. loaded it on my secend spare compter.. as this computer is not connected to internet ... so to activate this game he had to ring microsoft to activate it. I have 10 - 12 years old joystick and for this game I am going to buy new joystick... so tomorrow ... visit to Argos or PC world in Oxford ( UK ).
Have tried ALT+PrintScreen (this should you capture you a screen shot, then paste the screen shot to Adobe Photshop or Microsoft Paint.
Adnan Anwar
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

I could be wrong ... but I understand that this game is..... one game for one cumputer only ..... that mean that you can not shair one game with more than one computers... unless both or more computers have same XP Window number !!!!! The computer experts ..... I am right ?????
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

lol, not really oxon bhai... there are palenty of cracks available for the game on the net. just need to search them! :lol:
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

I knew some one will find way round. Anyway... its good interesting game with some excellent graphics .... I was after Saiteck joystick.. Argos do not have them and PC world in Oxford ran out of stock on
X.mas so I am using my old Logitech WingMan attack 2, its OK but tend to pull toward left most of the time.
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

how much are u able to spend? I know a really good yoke and peddles.... :lol: CH Products are the best!

http://www.chproducts.com/retail_flash/index.html
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

Its not the matter of money .... I read quite a bit about Saiteck and I think around £30, local Comet told me they well get me one in couple of weeks . Wireless are around £50 and wired ones are half the price. I do not have that much time to play this game , probably weekends only .There are sooooooooooooooooooo much other thing to do. I wish there were 25 hrs in a day and 8 days in a week!!!!
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

lol, yea... that would be great. if you'll be playing this game.. i mean simulator on weekends and want to fly like the real thing and have that kinda fun then CH products would best soute you.
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

Here are few images from new Fl.Sim.X
oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »

oxon
Registered Member

Post by oxon »