Emirates A380 JED-DXB Trip

Forum for sharing world aviation videos.
haroon_ek
Registered Member

Emirates A380 JED-DXB Trip

Post by haroon_ek »

Following are the takeoff and landing videos of Emirates A380 from Jeddah to Dubai made by my father on his way back to Lahore.

My father had traveled too in 777-300ER & now in A380-800 and according to him, A380 is very quite as compared to 777.

Enjoy!!!! :D
Adnan Usman Khan
Registered Member

Re: Emirates A380 JED-DXB Trip

Post by Adnan Usman Khan »

Nice videos..Thanks for sharing..All arabic countries look same from the aircrafts.I also wish to travel in A380.
Flying is not a thing its a lifestyle
Nasir
Registered Member

Post by Nasir »

It appears to be such a waste to utilize an A380 on such a short leg like JED-DXB. It's like asking Picasso to paint your front door... (´・_・`)
ahhashmat
Registered Member

Post by ahhashmat »

hey bro how long it took you to fly from jed-dxb...for me last week it took 2 hours 5 minutes exactly but we were on ma fav 777-300er!!!!
haroon_ek
Registered Member

Post by haroon_ek »

@Adnan Usman Khan: Ya. you are right :lol: I can remember, back in 1990's when PIA from Bahrain landed in Doha for stopover when coming to Karachi. All Doha was looking like desert. :P But now as soon as new Doha airport completes, I will visit it INSHALLAH [-o<

@Nasir: Well I am not sure if it is really a waste because A380 provides a better payload factor as compared to other aircrafts and since it is highly demanded route, so A380 is best option for both countries. I would like to see experts opinion here.

@Ahhashmat: Yara, I haven't even travelled in this plane :( It was my father who went for Ummrah via Emirates and his return leg was from Jeddah to Lahore via Dubai.
My father saying it took approx 2 hours and 10 min for the flight to reach DXB
EinsteinMux
Registered Member

Post by EinsteinMux »

I am not expert (not even a amateur); in my openion, A380 is best equipment for high demand routes and it would be a good option for Emirates (or any other airline) to use it for short-haul high-density routes.

I've travelled on A380 on 5 long haul flights and always get more fatigue comparing 777 or 340 flight on the same leg. now i try avoiding A380 :)
Nasir
Registered Member

Post by Nasir »

EinsteinMux wrote:I've travelled on A380 on 5 long haul flights and always get more fatigue comparing 777 or 340 flight on the same leg. now i try avoiding A380 :)
Cabin air pressurization/air mixture problem with the 380s perhaps?!