Livery

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
alirizvi
Registered Member

Livery

Post by alirizvi »

do you think PIA will soon change the livery with the arrival of the 777-300s? do you think they'll ever change back to the 1990s livery?

heres my idea a ill touch of the 90s

ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

I highly doubt it under current financial termoil, i would like to see green tails with lots of green on PIA aircrafts again!, as they used to be in 80s but not 90s with awful blue with green....

Ali use gold stripe instead of blue!, blue looks gay man.....
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

at the moment i like the PIA livery. if however PIA do decide to go back to Green tail then they should go for the floral/pashmina tail
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

samee380 wrote:at the moment i like the PIA livery. if however PIA do decide to go back to Green tail then they should go for the floral/pashmina tail
I ditto Floral/Pashmina tails....
TAILWIND
Registered Member

Post by TAILWIND »

I doubt. The management and the creative designerof the livery are hell bent upon disassociating themselves from Green colour and word 'PAKISTAN'. Enlightened moderation perhaps.
I personally would love to see familiar green tail with BOLD PIA
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

WOHOOO!!! thats what i like...well done keep it up...try with a 747 HUHU
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

This livery looks really good, but the tail needs to be redesigned to make it more of a stand out design. Take a look at the new UNITED livery tail, they have enlarged their logo, maybe we can do something similar to this tail maybe have a large version of the urdu PIA.

Let me find the tail design im talking about.
ghg69
Registered Member

Post by ghg69 »

salam all

nice forum

Here is a modified version of the current livery that i made, hope you like it.

PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

OHHH YEAA!!!! Nice made....

And now i think its my turn to show you guys some Liverys.... here they are... And plz VOTE THEM :lol:
¨

1.Image

2.Image

3.Image

4.Image

5.Image

6.Image

7.Image

8.Image

Hope you liked them..... i will come with more soon
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

5. and 8. seem nice ... and ghg69's one's nice too but too much cream color on the front ....btw ... no one will be considering in a change in any type of livery soon ... first all planes are to be painted in the new one and then the special tails ... :)
ghg69
Registered Member

Post by ghg69 »

Good job mate! I like the last one and look forward to seeing more of your designs :D
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

All planes have been painted in new livery, now in the second phase the tails are being changed, I doubt theres an conspiracy against green colour or Pakistan title, to think this would have been Pashmina tail's 9th year, and huge amounts would have been saved in this failed rebranding process and used elsewhere, PIA would still have had an international standard image instead of looking like some third rate enterprise, it was the perfect anti-dote to the 80's and 90's liveries retaining that well recongised identity in a minimalist style and getting rid of unnecessary paintwork, while bringing in an interesting cultural element with the tail design.

Last edited by CoyBoy on Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

thanks guys....... and one thing is my Creem colour dark or light cous eas i made thenm they should have light creem colour.....???? :shock:
VirtualPIA
Registered Member

Post by VirtualPIA »

CoyBoy wrote:All planes have been painted in new livery, now in the second phase the tails are being changed, I doubt theres an conspiracy against green colour or Pakistan title, to think this would have been Pashmina tail's 9th year, and huge amounts would have been saved in this failed rebranding process and used elsewhere, PIA would still have had an international standard image instead of looking like some third rate enterprise, it was the perfect anti-dote to the 80's and 90's liveries retaining that well recongised identity in a minimalist style and getting rid of unnecessary paintwork, while bringing in an interesting cultural element with the tail design.
agreed......
like 1,3,4,8.
The angle of arrival is inversely proportional to the probability of survival.
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

alirizvi...... i shared your livery with a 310..hehe :lol:
hope u dont mind...

Last edited by PIAC on Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.