Timeless

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
kashan
Registered Member

Timeless

Post by kashan »

Shame on PIA chairman, managing director, board of directors, staff, designers and all others related to the new livery, who have contributed to further ruination of this once prestigious airlines image.
PK777
Registered Member

Re: Timeless

Post by PK777 »

This is brilliant. But it looks kinda dull/outdated in today's world
Nasir
Registered Member

Post by Nasir »

I agree. The 2000's trend is more towards fluid lines as opposed to static ones. I've also read that designs that don't necessarily confine themselves to the perimeters of the fuselage are in vogue.
kashan
Registered Member

Post by kashan »

But PIA's standards are dull an doutdated to, atleast this livery complement that and it was grand looking, modern liveries lack that.
Shame on PIA chairman, managing director, board of directors, staff, designers and all others related to the new livery, who have contributed to further ruination of this once prestigious airlines image.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Nasir wrote:I agree. The 2000's trend is more towards fluid lines as opposed to static ones. I've also read that designs that don't necessarily confine themselves to the perimeters of the fuselage are in vogue.
Indeed. Check out this link for more inspiration Kashan. Nasir, moi and many others have ideas on here.

http://www.aviation-designs.net/
kashan
Registered Member

Post by kashan »

My favourite.

udaas
Registered Member

Post by udaas »

Wishful thingking fellows.