PIA Boeing 777-300/ER w/ flag tail

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
PK777
Registered Member

PIA Boeing 777-300/ER w/ flag tail

Post by PK777 »

Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Re: PIA Boeing 777-300/ER w/ flag tail

Post by Nadir Ali »

Thanks for posting. Its sad they did that, but flag tail also looks good on the 300ER.

I believe BHW was in Punjab livery before being switched to the flag.
Last edited by Nadir Ali on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Fake/modified photo.
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
bhs75
Registered Member

Post by bhs75 »

I think all PIA fleet must adopt this livery, the ones which they carry right now looks aweful and I am sure the maintenance cost will be high as well. I miss the original green livery that PIA was famous for. May be PIA can hire a local designer (instead of someone sitting in UK) and bring back the livery again with bit of modern touch.
kashan
Registered Member

Post by kashan »

I hope PIA stick with province tails for teh next few years or more, ideally they should have maintained the minimalist pashmina tail livery.
Shame on PIA chairman, managing director, board of directors, staff, designers and all others related to the new livery, who have contributed to further ruination of this once prestigious airlines image.
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Post by Nadir Ali »

kashan wrote:I hope PIA stick with province tails for teh next few years or more, ideally they should have maintained the minimalist pashmina tail livery.
I believe the Pashmina livery was removed due to copyright issues. Pashmina was also one of my favorites.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

The flag tail as well as the provincial tails days are numbered as there is a minor livery change being planned. The desire and demand for the return of the green tail is being very seriously looked into.
Moin Abbasi