Looking for Aeroclassic's PIA's DC10 and Saudia's A300

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Looking for Aeroclassic's PIA's DC10 and Saudia's A300

Post by ConnieMan »

I am looking for a single model of Aeroclassic's PIA DC10 and Saudia's A300-600 in old colors, DC10 could be anyone of the two models produced (I am not picky). I don't want to pay full retail for it nor want to pay high shipping costs, if anyone in Canada or US have one and willing to part with it PM me what you want for it. Thanks
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Post by Nadir Ali »

Connie, the PIA DC-10 aeroclassics is avialable at aviation world. I remember seeing it when we were there together. Here are details of it:
http://www.aviationworld.net/product.as ... 31&cID=319

Your best bet is to buy it now as the price of it has fallen. No pic of it avialable sorry. As for the Saudia A300, i know it's been released in it's latest livery but not in old livery.

I remember seeing an A310 shcabak version of it at a duty free shop in ABu Dhabi some 11 years back

Regards.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Nadir,

Me no in rush to get it, i'll wait till i find one for $15-$20 on private deal, it's bound to pop up sooner or later as patience is the virtue...Thanks for the link to AV World as i can see now you are liking it more then before...hehe :wink:
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

^^I have a spare Aeroclassic's PIA B707 PAX version that i can trade for AC's PIA DC 10, anyone interested in getting a B707. It's in mint shape preserved in my showcase.....
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Pictures of B707 offered as trade for DC 10, like i said earlier all my models are in mint shape and will be traded in original box!.

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]