My skymarks PIA B777-200s. Includes both ER & LR/ER

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

My skymarks PIA B777-200s. Includes both ER & LR/ER

Post by Nadir Ali »

The one on the left is a 200LR/ER and the one on the right with the Thar tail is simply a 200ER.

Not only did the 200LR/ER model arrive with unexpectedly with a landing gear, but it's sharper turbo fans also move much like hogan wings models :D

Notice the raked wingtips

And my 200ER. Notice no sharp turbo fans like the LR/ER and no raked wingtips (sorry about the bright camera light)

Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Post by Nadir Ali »

Here's what the PIA 200LR/ER skymarks looks like on the commercial add:

No landing gear. but when i got it in the mail it had moving wheels & moving turbo fans. The 200LR/ER is my all time favorite plane. Damn I'm one lucky Haram Zaada!
PIAC
Registered Member

Post by PIAC »

Its a really good model, I have it to. Looks really pretty in Sindh Tail :D

Thanks for share bro
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Post by Nadir Ali »

welcome bro ;) thanks for the compliments :)
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Nadir, i have been looking for awhile at some of your posts, and what i do not understand is when you say B777-200LR/ER. There is no such aircraft named B777-200LR/ER

Please note, B777-200ER and B777-200LR are SEPARATE aircrafts. LR has raked wingtips and larger engines. ER has no rakes wingtips.

Hope that sorts it out.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Nadir those models of yours are begging for some detailing. If you had been here in Pakistan, I would have forced you to send them to me for detailing i.e. painting the engine exhaust outlets, leading edge of the wings, nose gear doors etc. I've detailed mine and they look so much better.
Moin Abbasi
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Post by Nadir Ali »

samee380 wrote:Nadir, i have been looking for awhile at some of your posts, and what i do not understand is when you say B777-200LR/ER. There is no such aircraft named B777-200LR/ER

Please note, B777-200ER and B777-200LR are SEPARATE aircrafts. LR has raked wingtips and larger engines. ER has no rakes wingtips.

Hope that sorts it out.
Hi Samee. The 200LR is always a 200ER but the 200ER is not necessarily an LR. The 200LR is an ER in size, length, width. If you fly the 200LR you will find in the safety cards call it a 200ER/LR.

But because a regular 200ER has not wingtips or sharper turbo fans or an extra fuel tank installed inside, it cannot be cnsidered an LR.

Hope that clears it up.
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Post by Nadir Ali »

Moin wrote:Nadir those models of yours are begging for some detailing. If you had been here in Pakistan, I would have forced you to send them to me for detailing i.e. painting the engine exhaust outlets, leading edge of the wings, nose gear doors etc. I've detailed mine and they look so much better.
Moin, i can understand why they wont look detailed to you because of the Camera's pictures quality is not really accurate. If i took a video of it, it would look 99% clear.
But in anycase if you are right, I'd also appriciate a few pics of your models to see where the details are missing (if any)
For one i can tell you the Turbo fans of the LR/ER are not what they appear to be on the pics. They are sharper as the real thing and also spin and are also partly transparent like the real thing.

Thanks