PacMin PIA B777-200ER Quetta-Nature's Orchard 1/100

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
samee380
Registered Member

PacMin PIA B777-200ER Quetta-Nature's Orchard 1/100

Post by samee380 »

PacMin Pacific Minatures PIA B777-200ER "Quetta-Nature's Orchard" in scale 1/100.

Gone back to where it should be! :D

This specific aircraft model was produced for the Boeing Co and displayed at the Dubai Airshow to represent the 8 PIA Boeing 777 order.

:D
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
b777-300lr
Registered Member

Post by b777-300lr »

beautiful collection...tell me this, where did you get them from???and the posters and evrything??how much did they cost you and are you willing to sell them?if so for how much?i love the quetta tail..sarcastically, i live in quetta too , for a short term posting though only...please contact me soon!
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

b777-300lr wrote:beautiful collection...tell me this, where did you get them from???and the posters and evrything??how much did they cost you and are you willing to sell them?if so for how much?i love the quetta tail..sarcastically, i live in quetta too , for a short term posting though only...please contact me soon!
Thanks for your comments. I got them posters of ebay, and them PacMin PIA models seriously are very rare and very expensive, i paid 2000usd for the Quetta tail. These models are special to the Dubai Airshow. However i may be selling the Brown Kashmir Tail. But you would be looking at same price.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747