Flight Crew PK792 Thursday 5th April

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abrardh1
Registered Member

Flight Crew PK792 Thursday 5th April

Post by Abrardh1 »

Does anyone know who the flight crew is for this flight PK792 BHX to ISB on Thursday 5th April, as my family is on it.

Please let me know.
Abrar Din Hussain
INSIDER
Registered Member

Post by INSIDER »

Well with due respect what difference does it make who the flight crew is.................. Its funny cos the crew cannot do much except they will offer an extra meal or drinks to you. If you think they can be upgraded, its difficult and cheap too.

So i think one should not worry who the crew is!!!!!!!!! 8)
cheetah
Registered Member

Post by cheetah »

Lets try to respect the privacy of the crew; unless absolutely necessary.
pkjet
Registered Member

Post by pkjet »

Seeing as it's me that provides this sort of info and don't mind, I don't feel anyone else should.

Here you go Abrar. Aircraft is a 31A ........(A310 Advanced ??)but I don't have flight deck info as yet.

NAUSHERWAN KHI 772 SP
ADNAN KHI 733 FS
ASIM KHI 733 FS
ZAHID KHI 772 FS
HUMA KHI 743 AH
You can't be all things to all people...so just be nice !
cheetah
Registered Member

Post by cheetah »

pkjet wrote:Seeing as it's me that provides this sort of info and don't mind, I don't feel anyone else should.

Here you go Abrar. Aircraft is a 31A ........(A310 Advanced ??)but I don't have flight deck info as yet.

NAUSHERWAN KHI 772 SP
ADNAN KHI 733 FS
ASIM KHI 733 FS
ZAHID KHI 772 FS
HUMA KHI 743 AH
AIMS contains internal information which is for PIA employee use only. Some of us have access, but choose not to infringe on privacy issues. Seeming you are not even a PIA flight crew member and use your freinds access to post private information on public forums; i think it is highly irresponsible of you.
pkjet
Registered Member

Post by pkjet »

Come off it please cheetah................I cannot belive your reply.

Firstly I do not infringe security as I only mention first names and a/c type as well as base , whereas on AIMS it is the full name, P number which are obviously confidential.

I suggest people think before hammering on their keyboard to look cool.
You can't be all things to all people...so just be nice !
PIAforME
Registered Member

Post by PIAforME »

cheetah wrote:Lets try to respect the privacy of the crew; unless absolutely necessary.
Well said.
And also if it really is that necessary then why not send the person who is asking the question, a Private message using the PM function on this forum instead of blasting the Aims info online.
PIAforME
737NG
Registered Member

Post by 737NG »

cheetah wrote:Lets try to respect the privacy of the crew; unless absolutely necessary.
i agree absolutely...did pkjet ask these people before posting their names?
the only time an aircraft has excess fuel is when its on fire
HSK
Registered Member

Post by HSK »

As a crew member for another airline, I'm deeply disturbed. I worry when people want to know who is on board. Wether you realize it or not, there are certain individuals out there that have sickening reasons to know.

It's about time someone said something about posting crew information. If the people asking you for this information are really related to crew, they should ask their family directly. There is no need to know otherwise. Interest is not good enough.

You're compromising the privacy of the crew. Its not your account. You're not an employee. You dont know how sensitive privacy is for us. Please stop.
chevron
Registered Member

Post by chevron »

hskhan wrote:You're compromising the privacy of the crew. Its not your account. You're not an employee. You dont know how sensitive privacy is for us. Please stop.
I would add that such information could jeopardize "Air Safety" not only 'Privacy'. No need for such posts and board moderators should delete all such posts.
The airplane stays up because it doesn't have the time to fall. - Orville Wright
History is not history unless it is the truth. – Abraham Lincoln
umar744
Registered Member

Post by umar744 »

salam hello
some PIA staff employee have ID staff number and different website address can open internet and can see flight information it NOT NOT NOT one in AIMS flight crew. because ALL world PIA station airport, reservation, booking, adminstration, cabin crew, ground staff can see "FLIGHT INFORMATION" example departure, arrival, time etc. Can you ask any PIA staff example Passenger Service Assistant can open www.piac.com.pk and put His / Her PIA staff ID number and Password to open his / her access to click "flight information" can see information because save time telephone airport for what time arrival and departure and save petrol fuel travel to airport.
PK791 & PK792 flight cockpit crew operatiing by TURKEY pilot I think MNG or THY or other Turkey Airlines there are no name list.
Happy smile
Best wishes
regards
Abrardh1
Registered Member

Post by Abrardh1 »

Thanks for your replies PKJet and Umer744.

Your help is much appreciated :D
Last edited by Abrardh1 on Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abrar Din Hussain
Abrardh1
Registered Member

Post by Abrardh1 »

INSIDER wrote:Well with due respect what difference does it make who the flight crew is.................. Its funny cos the crew cannot do much except they will offer an extra meal or drinks to you. If you think they can be upgraded, its difficult and cheap too.

So i think one should not worry who the crew is!!!!!!!!! 8)
So i know if its any crew which I know, or friends of crew members.
Abrar Din Hussain
INSIDER
Registered Member

Post by INSIDER »

Well as i said, if you are looking for a friend crew member or someone else who knows the crew proves that you are looking for a free upgrade and extra service. 8) Why would you be interested who the crew is.

So cut the crap that you just need the info of the crew.

And Pkjet, i have read your post on this forum and considered you as a mature person but i was dissappointed and came to know your real face, :evil: you are using someone else id and password to access the PIA account. Its a major security issue. Why do you need a crew access id and password.

Its call stealing and you have no [-X right to comment on others and their wrong doing because you are doing the same thing as other thieves are doing

And whoever have given you his ID and password shows his loyality to the airline. I once posted my comments on the forum stating that majority of PIA employees are not honest to their job and the airline, i think i was not wrong, how come you got the access to Crew account, its either you hacked and that is stealing or some crew gave it to you and that is dishonesty with the company.
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Apart from the matter as to have others password and giving out the information through the portal, what insecurity does a crew member face if his name as ‘Crew Information’ is leaked out before the departure of the flight? My question is especially from those who are presently working in airlines as cabin crew….
Adnan