Aircraft schedule changed today to London

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
umar744
Registered Member

Aircraft schedule changed today to London

Post by umar744 »

today AP-BHV 773 PK710 MAN-LHE arrived 0930am then flew PK3862 LHE to ISB arrive 1200pm then PK785 departure 1230pm from ISB to LHR arrive 4pm Capt.Shahid Hussain.
today AP-BAT 74M PK757 LHE-LHR arrive 315pm by Capt.ASIF
anyone photo it good luck
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Thank you Umar. Good to see AP-BAT coming to London.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
CombiFan
Registered Member

Post by CombiFan »

Saw BAT at ISB a few days back, the old bird looked like it just rolled out of the Boeing hangar. Great job, PK engineering.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

does anyone know which aircraft will do the LHR- LHE today depart at 20.40 sumthing like that... ?
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

My parents are on the B747-200 AP-BAT today from LHR - LHE and they have mentioned to me how nice/clean the aircraft is very colourful seats inside so a very good job by PIA! :D

now hope they keep them clean for future and the public treat these aircrafts (inside) with more respect
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
PakN'US
Registered Member

Post by PakN'US »

now hope they keep them clean for future and the public treat these aircrafts (inside) with more respect
How long does it take to show "Niswar" and "paan" stains? :lol:
Just when you thought you were winning the rat race, along came faster rats!!!
cpt_747
Registered Member

Post by cpt_747 »

PakN'US wrote:
How long does it take to show "Niswar" and "paan" stains? :lol:
I know, I know... as soon as a person opens his/her mouth with full of dirt and spits inside a new furbished aircraft, in this case its an old lady with the name of AP-BAT and her cast is Boeing 747-200 :lol:
The orbital speed of the Earth around the Sun averages about 30 km/s or 18 mps (108,000 km/h or 67000 mph).
Which means we're travelling 97 times the speed of sound. And yet we can't feel the motion,
SubhanAllah
iqbal
Registered Member

Post by iqbal »

I flew Pk785 on AP-BHV yesterday seat 5A Business Plus (pics to follow) The flight infact left ISB 2 hours and 45 mins late and arrived at LHR at 4:45 thereabouts. Plane was in mint condition, although someone managed to break a tap in one of the loo's.

Capt was very friendly and allowed cockpit visits to several people (including me) again inflight photos to follow

As for the 74M i did see it parked up at LHR but it was too dark to photograph anything and I was extermley tired too so apologies.
Iqbal Malik
------------------------------------------