Manchester Airport this Sunday

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Hasson2k2
Registered Member

Manchester Airport this Sunday

Post by Hasson2k2 »

Hey Salaam guys,

I will be on PK 796 from ORD-KHI this Saturday and Sunday Inshallah and I was wondering if there are any chances of seeing a PIA 747 there. Our flight is shceduled to land in Manchester just after 7am in the morning. After reading the thread regaurding atleast one 747 passing European Union Inspection--do we know when the others will go up for inspection or is that still up in the air??

Also does anyone live in Manchester?? How is the weather there?? Im sure its winter time but is it snowing there?? Last time we got to Manchester early in the morning from Chicago and it was snowing and it looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! So I just wanna have an idea of what to expect...the weather is just for my personal amusement.

Thanks guys in advace!!!
Hasson2k2
Registered Member

Post by Hasson2k2 »

Also a while back i remember reading a thread about PIA getting new IFE systems for the 777--but i cant seem to find that thread now. Is this true and have these IFE's been installed?? Or am i just misunderstanding the thread??
SENIOR
Registered Member

Trip via MAN !!

Post by SENIOR »

Sorry, but you're not going to see any B747 at MAN this weekend !!
Even if it was due, it's schedule used to be a little later during the day, say around lunch time - that's if it was running on time :roll: !!

Weather forecast shows - clear skies, bright sunshine around 9 degrees -
no snow yet I'm afraid 8) :( !!

Regarding the updated IFE on B777 - haven't heard anything yet !!
"open your eyes and you shall see"
- quote from prof bunsen
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Perhaps PIA's new Boeing 777-340ER (AP-BHV) is equipped with new IFE system.

Related Topic: PIA selects new DigEplayer XT IFE system for B777 & A310
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Hasson2k2
Registered Member

Post by Hasson2k2 »

thanks for all ur replies guys!! too bad there will be no snow in Manchester on Sunday :(

thanks anyway!!

I"ll post lots of pix when i return in January Inshallah...sorry but the internet speed in pakistan is slower then a snail so i'll post em as soon as i get back Inshallah

Khud Hafiz and take care ALL!!!
Jacobin777
Registered Member

Post by Jacobin777 »

Hasson2k2 wrote:thanks for all ur replies guys!! too bad there will be no snow in Manchester on Sunday :(

thanks anyway!!

I"ll post lots of pix when i return in January Inshallah...sorry but the internet speed in pakistan is slower then a snail so i'll post em as soon as i get back Inshallah

Khud Hafiz and take care ALL!!!
Have fun bro!

Actually, I might be going late December/Early January myself..:)