PIA Capt. refuses to eat food served by a non-muslim purser

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Junaid
Registered Member

PIA Capt. refuses to eat food served by a non-muslim purser

Post by Junaid »

SaadSaeed
Registered Member

Post by SaadSaeed »

Who is this idiot M Shamim? He needs some lessons in ethics and humanity. Such people disgust me. Fire his supremacist ass.
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

can sum1 translate it please.... :lol:
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Saadu wrote:Who is this idiot M Shamim? He needs some lessons in ethics and humanity. Such people disgust me. Fire his supremacist ass.
Going from the title, and unable to read the article - I agree 100% with u Saadu. He does not enough deserve to be a muslim - Islam teaches tolerance!
SaadSaeed
Registered Member

Post by SaadSaeed »

Title has it all. Details are about flight PK-760 on Nov15th originating from Jeddah en route to Lahore via Karachi where this ass of a captain M Shamim (or shameem, i thought this was a ladies name) was flying the plane and refused to service or food served from a non muslim flight attendant named Ramesh Lal (according to article, both PIA employees) while senior purser Wajid makes a note of it in his log. Also according to the article it appears that the plane was a 747 with an upper deck where Mr Lal was posted and this ass of a captain Shamim also tried to stop him from doing his duties. The senior flight purser then removed Ramesh from the upper deck and assigned him elsewhere and noted in the log that in such circumstances more instructions are needed on how to handle the situation. How about standing up for what is right and denouncing what is wrong. This sort of thing is really disgusting and should be condemned immediately regardless of rank. These holier than though muslims make me feel ashamed of calling myself one as they go against everything islam stands for when they attain this attitude.
FULLTHRUST
Registered Member

Post by FULLTHRUST »

Absolutely DISGUSTING!!!!
Che
Registered Member

Post by Che »

I wonder if the motivating factor was hygiene...
FULLTHRUST
Registered Member

Post by FULLTHRUST »

I wonder if the motivating factor was hygiene...
Can't be....people suit PIA for hygiene!!!
AP-BGJ
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGJ »

I have seen the pic of Ramesh Lal on globalpia.net...

Man this incident is really really disgusting.

Deplorable...........Mr Shameem man being a pilot in an airlines (common mate its a dream job for anyone) u just dont deserve it!!!!

No comments
chaklala
Registered Member

Post by chaklala »

Che wrote:I wonder if the motivating factor was hygiene...
What a hurtful thing to say about a man who was just doing his duty just to excuse the behaviour of a petty and small-minded bigot.

Non Muslims have worked in PIA for years and never have I heard of such deplorable behaviour.

For your benefit, I am attaching a list of PAF people who distinguished themselves in war. You will find quite a few Christians, Mervyn Meddlecot being a case in point, who left a cushy number in PIA in '71 so he could fly and died for the defence of Pakistan.

http://www.pakdef.info/pakmilitary/airf ... eros1.html
SalamPaks
Registered Member

Post by SalamPaks »

Disgusting behaviour by the captain toward a fellow human being.

Not so thrilled about Che's question either. Hopefully, those who consider non-muslims unclean will reflect on their prejudices and change their viewpoint to a more humanitarian one.
bagold
Registered Member

Post by bagold »

Our Prophet Muhammed (saw) ate at a non-Muslim's house. So no Muslim is above Prophet Muhammed (saw) in status.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Well finally we can see Che is not the muslim he makes himself out to be.

Hindus are cleaner than many muslims that I know of including myself, their faith too puts immense emphasis on purity and cleanliness, also unfortunate circumstances and a senseless caste system have forced some people into janitorial jobs from both Hindu and Christian communities, even in India, that does not mean they are unclean, even in our house our Punjabi Christain jamardarni used to cook for us at times, sadly our late maluvi sahib too was taken aback by this setup, and in his ignorance even told us we should not eat what they cook, but we didnt care and carried on with the practise.
trikko
Registered Member

Post by trikko »

Well this captain once threatened the management of hijacking the PIA airplane.

Its not the non muslim issue, its a female issue.
inducedrag
Registered Member

Post by inducedrag »

What about the free BREAKFAST in Manchester New york and London hotels Does he get it cooked and served by a Muslim ??? :?: :?: :evil: :twisted: