sorry

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
umar744
Registered Member

Post by umar744 »

hello yes myself decided empty because captainfiaz message word is
Sorry man but i still dont beleive you....there is no way the LR went to chicago and there is no way the ER to toronto YYZ non stop.. im not saying it cant be done....but i m saying that that it didnt happen....i know 100% for a fact that BGZ was in toronto on friday
i would like to ask you find any photo of APBGZ in Toronto date print 14 oct and APBGL in chicago date print 15 oct.
I need proof of it. Last time I have been put my photo APBGZ but someone not believe me then i have decided deleted photo. i am sorry.
thank you for nice
happy smile
regards
umar
umar744
Registered Member

Post by umar744 »

my dearest all you
salam hello
i would be appericate grateful to ask you, Have you been photo AP-BGZ PK781 on Friday 13th October and PK795 AP-BGL on Saturday 14th october and can you please put photo into website here as soon as possible. I need proof of it. If you DO NOT put it then I am right correct true honest and I have NO wrong. I have been put photo of AP-BGZ PK796 my flight into this webiste and i have been deleted it when someone do not believe me.
Thank you
regards
happy smile
Umar
Jacobin777
Registered Member

Re: reply

Post by Jacobin777 »

umar744 wrote:If you DO NOT put it then I am right correct true honest and I have NO wrong.happy smile
Umar
Ummm...WRONG!

Here it is! AP-BGL

fly1346
Registered Member

Post by fly1346 »

is it just me.... or does someone else also have trouble understanding the english posted above^^
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

fly1346 wrote:is it just me.... or does someone else also have trouble understanding the english posted above^^
please don't critisise people like that!!! as long as you understd it then its alrite... please be mature and show some respect..
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
Jacobin777
Registered Member

Post by Jacobin777 »

PIA10141 wrote:
fly1346 wrote:is it just me.... or does someone else also have trouble understanding the english posted above^^
please don't critisise people like that!!! as long as you understd it then its alrite... please be mature and show some respect..
I agree..not everyone is fluent in the English lexicon..and many people have disabilities....

At the end of the day however, the original poster is incorrect (as verified by my photo).....
fly1346
Registered Member

Post by fly1346 »

I wasnt critisizing, I just said I couldnt understand what was posted...truly... no harsh feelings
umar744
Registered Member

please

Post by umar744 »

thank you for AP-BGL picture good but I would be appericate to you please put DATE print show on your picture which camera have QUARTZ DATE from camera to picture. Where is AP-BGZ photograph on PK781 please? I need AP-BGL and AP-BGZ and AP-BGY photo date 15th October in Manchester airport also AP-BGL in chicago date and AP-BGZ in Toronto please
Thank you
regards
happy eid
umar744
Registered Member

news

Post by umar744 »

you see abbas ali message here

KARACHI: PIA non-stop flight from Pakistan to Toronto will operate through Manchester from November 1 to November 14. PIA officials have expressed regrets for this inconvenience to the clients.

Source: The News

i said AP-BGJ K L fly to YYZ sometimes if weight more than 298000kg then fly stopover manchester. You try to see it at YYZ also try see AP-BGY & BGZ at Chicago and Houston and other place.

today 777LR and 777ER mixed up schedule because of haji flight busy time.