777 to Paris

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

777 to Paris

Post by CoyBoy »

One of two weekly ISB-CDG services is now with the Boeing the other remains A310, so its the only continental European destination getting the type now.
Jacobin777
Registered Member

Post by Jacobin777 »

thanks for the information..

PK needs to SERIOUSLY think where its going to build its fortress hub..its already lost A LOT of business to Middle East carriers such as EK....

given the high yields of ISB, I think PK would do well to make it into its majour base of operations..

with KHI and LHE big markets too...PK should offer seamless passenger transfering at ISB....
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

Jacobin777 wrote:with KHI and LHE big markets too...PK should offer seamless passenger transfering at ISB....
Let me advise you that NEW ISB airport is currently under construction, inshaALLAH it will open in 2009-1010!!! http://www.niia.com.pk/
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
Pakos_du_29
Registered Member

Post by Pakos_du_29 »

Asalaam Ameykoum

Zabardast hai, PIA change his type of aircraft in Paris, we need seriously new jaaz in France.

All Pakistani in France go to Pakistani with arabian airlines, they think that PIA umbra are not corect with the passenger, and also that the aircraft is very old, the price of the ticket is also more expensive than the arabian airlines.

Khya Patha, now the Pakistani change their mind about PIA whan they see that here, new jaaz comming in Paris.

Paris need PIA triple 777, please don't change another time the type of aircraft.

Personally, I don't like A-310, they are very small and old.

Allah Hafiz
PIA ka Allah hi Hafiz hai...
Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Post by Amaad Lone »

PIA operates four weekly flights into Paris, two orginating from Lahore and two from Islamabad.

Does it make sense to operate one of the four flights with a different equipment (777), and the other three with another type (A310)??

Does this mean that the 777 crew stays over in Paris for a whole week until another 777 flight shows up for them to operate the return flight to Islamabad.

Considering the A310 crews probably get on the next flight and leave with in 48 hours.
P.I.A

God's International Airline
Jacobin777
Registered Member

Post by Jacobin777 »

PIA10141 wrote:
Jacobin777 wrote:with KHI and LHE big markets too...PK should offer seamless passenger transfering at ISB....
Let me advise you that NEW ISB airport is currently under construction, inshaALLAH it will open in 2009-1010!!! http://www.niia.com.pk/
Salaam!

Thanks for the link.....the plane looks good..hopefully it won't get caught up in the usual Pakistani politics....

I'm looking forwards to it Inshallah.

wa asalaam.
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

thanks sir jee!! its ok! if the construction starts soon then even politicions can't stop the construction! there has been a big demand for Gwadar and ISB airport since both airports are the worst in the country (don't know about gwadar but Current ISB airport really needs a change)! the plan was made by the CAA and also perwaze musharaf since the army chacklala base was getting too crowded internationally! i also heared the new ISB airport will have jetties (jetways) for PAX so that mean Flight Simulator will be a must for me!
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
Pakos_du_29
Registered Member

Post by Pakos_du_29 »

Look at the B-777 in Paris CDG

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5806639

Masha'Allah zabardast picture
PIA ka Allah hi Hafiz hai...
sAAd
Deactivated

Post by sAAd »

Good to see that PK are finally utilizing their 777s properly...

These new aircraft can be a way to get more passengers....

Yesterday I saw 2 PK 777s standing at the domestic terminal at KHI..

They should really stop using these aircraft on small routes!
sAAd!
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Paris is now back to A310, what a screwed up airline.
ord
Registered Member

Post by ord »

CoyBoy wrote:Paris is now back to A310, what a screwed up airline.
Probably shuffling aircraft due to maintenance issues. (An A310 may have been undergoing a C or D check, thus the sudden changes you are seeing across the scheduale. Not that unusual.)

I really doubt PIA has become so nimble that it is adjusting capacity every few weeks according to demand.