Pre-assigned seats

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
legalize
Registered Member

Pre-assigned seats

Post by legalize »

How does the system work now with pre-booking seats? for example if i book a ticket bhx-isb is it possible to select which seat i want on the aircraft when i get my ticket? or can you still choose a seat when you check in? can it be done online? Can your seat be changed once you have booked it?
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Book your ticket with a travel agent. Once you have the PNR number, go to the official website and type your PNR number into the PNR box on the main page. This will take you to a secure webpage where you can pre allocate your seats on both legs.

I have done this many times on international flights and so far have had no problems. The seats you choose will remain under your name unless you decide to cancel your seat. You will be given a seat map of the aircraft which you will be travelling in. If you still feel insecure ring up your travel agent who booked your ticket and ask him to confirm the seats you have selected.