Pearl Air Launches it Schedules to operate in Pakistan

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
PK777
Registered Member

Pearl Air Launches it Schedules to operate in Pakistan

Post by PK777 »

Pearl Air will operate on the domestic route initially on, Karachi, Islamabad,Lahore & Peshawar and with the flights as under:
  1. Karachi-Lahore 4 flights per/day
    Lahore-Karachi 4 flights per/day
    Karachi-Islamabad 4 flights per/day
    Islamabad-Karachi 4 flights per/day
    Karachi-Peshawar 2 flights per/day
    Peshawar-Karachi 2 flights per/day
Source: Pearl Air: Schedules
Adnan Anwar
Registered Member

Post by Adnan Anwar »

what type of plane they have? Hopefully not the 737-200ADV retired by delta or someone else
Adnan Anwar
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Pearl Air has only announced it would be 737. Still a not known what version would it be...
Adnan
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

I think thats enough to indicate that we'll be seeing more residents from the retirement home i.e. Mojave Desert :roll:
Moin Abbasi
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Moin wrote:I think thats enough to indicate that we'll be seeing more residents from the retirement home i.e. Mojave Desert :roll:
Another airline with the same junk... CAA should ban all russian passenger and B737-200Adv from Pakistani skies !!
R.F.
Registered Member

Post by R.F. »

Well said Moin, anybody with any news as to what and who is behind this new venture ? Hope it's some credible party not like some of those con outfits that mushroomed some years back.
Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Post by Amaad Lone »

I had read somewhere, probably this forum, that ex South African Airways 737-200s are being inducted by a Pakistani airline.

These 737-200s are from early 1980s, so another Aero Asia in the making.

Basically Civil Aviation Authority should ban all STAGE II aircraft from Pakistan.

That will kill most planes from the late 1970s and early 1980s including the DC-9-30/50s, 727-200s 737-200s.

It will not be a question of age, but rather noise.

A lot of planes have been hushkitted and continue to fly in the US and Europe, and that is needed in Pakistan. Only Stage III aircraft should be allowed.

Considering Aero Asia is already grounded, I would say such a ruling would be the final nail in their coffin. Even though an ex Alitalia MD-82 is in service with them, upgrading the entire fleet will be a major task.

The government should encourage airlines to follow the path of Air Blue and not Aero Asia.
P.I.A

God's International Airline
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

The airline which is going to use B737-200s for their operation is Safe Air from South Africa. We still dont know what version of 737 would Pearl Air use for operation.
Adnan
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Do we really suspect a start up airline in Pakistan to operate the anything other than B737-200Adv considering all other private carriers are doing the same except airblue who thinks outside the box.. :roll:
flyingsystem
Registered Member

Post by flyingsystem »

Is there any hush kit that can be installed on the B732's engines? I think if they put it and overhaul the aircraft correctly, it can be nice.
But after all, its not sure there will be 732's!