Ticket To Pakistan

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
AP-BFU
Registered Member

Ticket To Pakistan

Post by AP-BFU »

Salam alikom can any one tell me a good site for booking a ticket to pakistan...

Thx Allha hafiz
sadiqhassan
Registered Member

Post by sadiqhassan »

If you want to book with airlines that don't normally publish cheaper fares to the public (such as PIA) you may have to go to a travel agent who has agreements with the airline

Otherwise, you can book other airlines such as Turkish and Emirates on their websites - it's usually cheaper than on any other site.
**Fly Emirates**

Gulistan
Registered Member

Post by Gulistan »

I would avoid the websites especially the airlines on. Every time I have tried they have been way to expensive compared to a desi travel agent
sadiqhassan
Registered Member

Post by sadiqhassan »

Gulistan wrote:I would avoid the websites especially the airlines on. Every time I have tried they have been way to expensive compared to a desi travel agent
which city to you buy tickets from? which airlines do you usually fly on?
**Fly Emirates**

AP-BFU
Registered Member

Post by AP-BFU »

I will fly from ESSA Arlanda (stockholm) to lahore OPLA thx for helping me

Younas Khan
Gulistan
Registered Member

Post by Gulistan »

sadiqhassan wrote:
Gulistan wrote:I would avoid the websites especially the airlines on. Every time I have tried they have been way to expensive compared to a desi travel agent
which city to you buy tickets from? which airlines do you usually fly on?
Am in the UK and flew LHH - DXB - ISB ( 2004) and reverse. Emirates website was quoting £1050 for economy, got it from a local agent for £560. granted it was a restricted ticket but still the gap was huge.
sadiqhassan
Registered Member

Post by sadiqhassan »

Gulistan wrote:
Am in the UK and flew LHH - DXB - ISB ( 2004) and reverse. Emirates website was quoting £1050 for economy, got it from a local agent for £560. granted it was a restricted ticket but still the gap was huge.
This is actually quite surprising. Normally, I find the agents to be more expensive then the website from London. Maybe they had held a certain amount of tickets from the airline?
**Fly Emirates**

sadiqhassan
Registered Member

Post by sadiqhassan »

I looked up the published fares that you would be able to get on a website, and the only reasonable airline seems to be KLM. It can be booked on major sites such as expedia, travelocity, klm.com etc

Fares start at 6,304.37 SEK + tax

Otherwise you might need to find an agent that has special fares.

WaSalaam
**Fly Emirates**