SafeAir, PearlAir

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
chevron
Registered Member

SafeAir, PearlAir

Post by chevron »

Does anybody has confirm news about when are they (SafeAir, PearlAir) launching operations???
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

These two airlines have been silent for a long time.... no idea whats been going on with them. Probably already closed down with too many fees or run of with someone money :roll:
B777240ER
Registered Member

Post by B777240ER »

Safe Air have already leased 4 B732Adv...It also says in wikipedia that they plan to get 6 A321 and 4 A310's next year. They plan to start international flights to OSL and CPH, BKK and other Asian cities.

Pearl Air have got 1 B737Adv which they received in 2004. They plan to have 4 daily KHI-LHE, KHI-ISB flights and also 2 daily KHI-PEW
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Recent news items related to Safe Air are on airline’s website at www.safeair.com.pk.
B777240ER wrote:Pearl Air have got 1 B737Adv which they received in 2004.
Yes, a Boeing 737-200 was acquired on lease when Pearl Air made its first attempt to launch operations in year 2004. The aircraft was Boeing 737-291ADV (registration EX-040) on lease from Phoenix Aviation of UAE. However Pearl Air was not able to launch its operations; one of the reasons was that it was not able to fulfill Pakistan’s National Aviation Policy (NAP) conditions (Link: Pakistan's National Aviation Policy). NAP requires private airlines to maintain a fleet of at least three aircraft. After failing to start operations, Pearl Air returned the leased Boeing 737 to its owner Phoenix Aviation. Later the same Boeing 737 was leased out to another Pakistani airline Shaheen Air International (SAI). The aircraft is still in service with Shaheen and is registered in Pakistan as AP-BHC.

Pearl Air is now making another attempt to launch operations. The airline has launched its website at www.pearlair.com.pk and also gave ads in local newspapers to hire ground staff and crew for Airbus A320/321 aircraft.

Here are two ads given by Pearl Air in local newspapers recently:

Ad in January 1, 2006 DAWN newspaper:

Ad in January 22, 2006 DAWN newspaper for Cabin Crew:
Last edited by Abbas Ali on Mon May 01, 2006 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
SaadSaeed
Registered Member

Post by SaadSaeed »

FASTEN SEAT BELT WHILE SEATED
Nasir
Registered Member

Post by Nasir »

Good catch :)
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Two days before I saw ad of Peal Air in newspaper placing a tender for catering companies for inflight meal probably.

I think they plan to start their services soon.
Adnan
flyingsystem
Registered Member

Post by flyingsystem »

AP-BGL wrote:Two days before I saw ad of Peal Air in newspaper placing a tender for catering companies for inflight meal probably.

Hope they will have a nice product and will compete with the leading airlines in Pakistan. :roll:
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

flyingsystem wrote:
AP-BGL wrote:Two days before I saw ad of Peal Air in newspaper placing a tender for catering companies for inflight meal probably.

Hope they will have a nice product and will compete with the leading airlines in Pakistan. :roll:
Hopefully they will get going instead of folding before even launching a single flight.. :roll:

Apart from airblue and PIA's B777 fleet dont see anything leading edge material...InshAllah one day the airlines will realise there's more to an airline than just a minimum service and comfort as possible and more $$$$ :roll: